04-16-2013, 04:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU members i have one question. Is there a way do get GTA4 mods by using CFG? If so can you help me and get it.
PSN: polishdavid

The following user thanked BeastModderz for this useful post:

NUKES-X-MODS-X

The following 10 users groaned at BeastModderz for this awful post:

^TPP^, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Red-EyeX32, RichModder, Sirprizer, Snake Eyes, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8, xePixTvx
04-16-2013, 06:31 PM #2
RedEye-X32 is making a gamesave editor for it soon Smile
04-16-2013, 07:46 PM #3
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by X View Post

Incorrect, he may be making a save game editor but not for that. Please do NOT get everyone hyped up. There will not be cfgs because this isn't even remotely similar to call of duty, it doesn't have say commands for binds so nothing would even show to start with
04-17-2013, 06:18 AM #4
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
Incorrect, he may be making a save game editor but not for that. Please do NOT get everyone hyped up. There will not be cfgs because this isn't even remotely similar to call of duty, it doesn't have say commands for binds so nothing would even show to start with

trust me bro i spoke to him on skype and he asked for my gta 4 gamesave.Sleepy Head
04-17-2013, 10:11 AM #5
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!

No fuck that the game would be over hacked like mw2 no non no!!
04-17-2013, 10:59 AM #6
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
No fuck that the game would be over hacked like mw2 no non no!!

He doesn't know what he's talking about don't worry, there will not be save game mods online , and If so ill set something up for just freezing them

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

trust me bro i spoke to him on skype and he asked for my gta 4 gamesave.Sleepy Head

I honestly have never even heard of red eye, and the game doesn't work like mw2, he would have to get the game to recognize an update on the flash drive over the data utility, and doing that through a gamesave isn't possible because that's just campaign Stuff, maybe modded outfits at most
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM #7
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
He doesn't know what he's talking about don't worry, there will not be save game mods online , and If so ill set something up for just freezing them

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I honestly have never even heard of red eye, and the game doesn't work like mw2, he would have to get the game to recognize an update on the flash drive over the data utility, and doing that through a gamesave isn't possible because that's just campaign Stuff, maybe modded outfits at most

fuxck yes modded oufits we need to have something like that like look like superman Happy
04-17-2013, 07:18 PM #8

Trust i spoke to him on skype and he asked me for my gta 4 gamesave. i will only reveal that you will have godmode.
04-17-2013, 07:26 PM #9
Trust i spoke to him on skype and he asked me for my gta 4 gamesave. i will only reveal that you will have godmode.

lol stupid
04-17-2013, 07:32 PM #10
jack4au
Splicer

Godmode would be easy to overcome, im pretty sure force can still be applied without protection, expect those people to be flying around all game :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo