04-16-2013, 04:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU members i have one question. Is there a way do get GTA4 mods by using CFG? If so can you help me and get it.
PSN: polishdavid

The following user thanked BeastModderz for this useful post:

NUKES-X-MODS-X

The following 10 users groaned at BeastModderz for this awful post:

^TPP^, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Red-EyeX32, RichModder, Sirprizer, Snake Eyes, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8, xePixTvx
04-17-2013, 07:35 PM #11
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
lol stupid

How am i?
04-17-2013, 07:38 PM #12
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
Godmode would be easy to overcome, im pretty sure force can still be applied without protection, expect those people to be flying around all game :p

No the game would be full of fags who think wow I am so badass because I can hack with cfg
04-17-2013, 07:43 PM #13
jack4au
Splicer
No the game would be full of fags who think wow I am so badass because I can hack with cfg

If it actually does happen and becomes serious ill update my loader with whatever I or anyone else comes up with to fix this right up. Seriously, with out modder protection im pretty sure chronicle will work even if they have godmode they'll be flying into buildings and not be able to leave
04-17-2013, 07:50 PM #14
If it actually does happen and becomes serious ill update my loader with whatever I or anyone else comes up with to fix this right up. Seriously, with out modder protection im pretty sure chronicle will work even if they have godmode they'll be flying into buildings and not be able to leave

O I know if this douche makes a tool for this game everyone will start to hate him.. He claims that mw3 is his fav game yet he releases ways to hack it with his gay save editors fucking ppl need to stop ruining games.. The day CFG comes out for this game is the day I stop playing it just like cod4 5 and mw2 soon to be mw3.... CFG should of never came out they should of just left it a secret or never released it to public
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 04-17-2013 at 07:53 PM.
04-17-2013, 07:55 PM #15
jack4au
Splicer
O I know if this douche makes a tool for this game everyone will start to hate him.. He claims that mw3 is his fav game yet he releases ways to hack it with his gay save editors fucking ppl need to stop ruining games.. The day CFG comes out for this game is the day I stop playing it just like cod4 5 and mw2 soon to be mw3.... CFG should of never came out they should of just left it a secret or never released it to public

This game is a total different story compared to COD nothing to worry about, plus gta FIVE is right around the corner! The second that game is exploited im jumping right into it
04-17-2013, 07:55 PM #16

No its story mode only Smile
04-17-2013, 07:57 PM #17
This game is a total different story compared to COD nothing to worry about, plus gta FIVE is right around the corner! The second that game is exploited im jumping right into it

lol ik theres gonna be a report button for gta5 so ppl are gonna get banned easy
04-17-2013, 07:58 PM #18

Like i said it is for story mode only. even if it was online go private lol. :happyguy:
04-17-2013, 08:01 PM #19

I wish I knew how to put sco's in loaders cause that guy from yesterday he was gonna put all the menus in one part but it doesn't open I don't know if he messed up or something :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo