04-16-2013, 04:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU members i have one question. Is there a way do get GTA4 mods by using CFG? If so can you help me and get it.
PSN: polishdavid

The following user thanked BeastModderz for this useful post:

NUKES-X-MODS-X

The following 10 users groaned at BeastModderz for this awful post:

^TPP^, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Red-EyeX32, RichModder, Sirprizer, Snake Eyes, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8, xePixTvx
04-17-2013, 08:28 PM #20
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
I wish I knew how to put sco's in loaders cause that guy from yesterday he was gonna put all the menus in one part but it doesn't open I don't know if he messed up or something :p

He probably forgot to reencrypt it
04-17-2013, 10:36 PM #21
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
He probably forgot to reencrypt it

idk maybe
04-18-2013, 05:06 AM #22
Incorrect.. I am making a save editor for GTA4, but it's for single player only don't worry guys
BTW there is no cfg for this game, completely different story from COD

This is what it does soo far
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 04-18-2013 at 05:16 AM.
04-18-2013, 05:50 AM #23
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Incorrect.. I am making a save editor for GTA4, but it's for single player only don't worry guys
BTW there is no cfg for this game, completely different story from COD

This is what it does soo far
You must login or register to view this content.

I knew this myself, I think someone just got a little hyped up lol. If people want mods there's still a way to obtain console ids and im sure if they paid someone they would do a backup service Smile
04-18-2013, 12:11 PM #24
I knew this myself, I think someone just got a little hyped up lol. If people want mods there's still a way to obtain console ids and im sure if they paid someone they would do a backup service Smile

LOL then get banned couple days later cause someone is using your ID on dex on bo2
04-18-2013, 04:35 PM #25
O I know if this douche makes a tool for this game everyone will start to hate him.. He claims that mw3 is his fav game yet he releases ways to hack it with his gay save editors fucking ppl need to stop ruining games.. The day CFG comes out for this game is the day I stop playing it just like cod4 5 and mw2 soon to be mw3.... CFG should of never came out they should of just left it a secret or never released it to public

Mate i know that your angry but i knew that that since mw2 was recked It wasnt a big secret its was there since 1.11
04-18-2013, 07:35 PM #26
jack4au
Splicer
LOL then get banned couple days later cause someone is using your ID on dex on bo2

No, console ids can be used for backup services for non modders to get mods at ease, just send the file download restore and Bam, I have never used someones console id to unban myself though. I did a few backup services and kept there ids between me and them. Its wrong to throw away peoples money, and for what a hour of fun :p
04-18-2013, 07:40 PM #27
No, console ids can be used for backup services for non modders to get mods at ease, just send the file download restore and Bam, I have never used someones console id to unban myself though. I did a few backup services and kept there ids between me and them. Its wrong to throw away peoples money, and for what a hour of fun :p

I don't trust anyone with my ID its like giving your acc info out but worse
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM #28
jack4au
Splicer
I don't trust anyone with my ID its like giving your acc info out but worse

Yes but your jailbroken so it doesn't apply to you :p I have done people so many bu services Free lol, im gonna start charging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo