04-30-2014, 09:03 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GT6 Physics Testing & Analysis

These are Post of Interest

You must login or register to view this content.

Lap Battles

Here are some videos (I can only add 2 so Ill link post where videos are posted when I can)

Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-14-2015 at 11:13 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Jounijkk, kazzbakkisback, nextgole, OdeFinn, P$ycho, policedu, q-k, turbo_nova2l, tyronekfc
01-15-2016, 02:40 AM #1064
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Logged into NGU afters ages and noticed, it's really sad to see that this thread has "died" :(
02-18-2016, 02:45 AM #1065
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Wow, why some of the videos getting deleted or disappearing? Time to start saving everything. And man, haven't heard a word from Sinist3r, hopefully hes alright.
02-18-2016, 05:03 AM #1066
Is he gone permanently from NGU ?
02-24-2016, 06:41 AM #1067
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by OdeFinn View Post
Testing "Track Path Editor":
Shared on my community page, also few other tracks, real-life 1:1 race tracks etc.

How did you get that map/google map in the track editor? wat
02-24-2016, 06:44 AM #1068
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by RocketScientist View Post
Is he gone permanently from NGU ?

I really don't know man. We'll probably see him back after new GT.
06-12-2016, 10:17 AM #1069
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
I really don't know man. We'll probably see him back after new GT.

Who? SiNiST3R? Anywhere on the first 50 Pages in this Thread, he talked about why He has time to go that Deep on GT6 Physics and he´s planning for this Year a New RL Car Project. That would be the reason why SiNiST3R isn´t that "Active" on here like the last Year. I hope to see him back in here, when GT Sport been released.

By the Way, my "Drift Setting Progress" is pretty done for Months and results in a Basic Setup that runs on every RWD Car for "real" drifting (Not this Stupid "I´m the best DriftPro because i got the highest Score" thing). The fine tuning for this Car you choose or for Your Drifting Style, you build nearly every RWD Car into a ichiban Dorifto Machine!

Basic Setup:

Tires: Comfort Soft (CH sucks, less Tiregrip = less steering grip/control, less speeding up/control up while drifting, less pointy Driftangle increase/decrease control.......)
Ride High: Slam It! (on fine tuning balanced Front/Rear to same heigh)
DampersIN: 6/5
DampersOUT: 5/4
Springrate: As high the Dampers Outbound
Antirollbars: 3/6 (It´s to snappy on Counter Steering/Transsistions, or the Rear feels it´s heavy to bring it in the drift (Cars with long Wheelbase like Tom´s Chaser) set the Rear ARB on 5)
Camber: -4,0/0,0 (don´t set high Camber at the Rear, this only reduced the Tirepattern/Grip. For more active Countersteering/Car Transsistion try -0.2
Toe: 0,00/0,00 (some Cars with static Rear Axel are more active on Transsistions with Rear Toe 0.05-0.10 without Rear Camber)
LSD : 40/60/30 (1,5Way 100% Locked on Accl.)
Last edited by NtodaD ; 06-12-2016 at 10:19 AM.

The following user thanked NtodaD for this useful post:

Fatpabs
06-12-2016, 03:58 PM #1070
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Hi Guys.

I have been reading many Pages in here about how works the LSD in GT6 and also the Setup conversation from you Guys about the LSD setting. For me it looks like, that nobody still explain basicly how are an LSD do his job. The LSD isn´t any smart, wich an raised up effect on Accel. from 10% to 40% locked, like how hard you hit the trottle. There is no active Torque Vectoring because it´s a 100% mechanic Part. The LSD can only do 2 things, be closed or be open but the native position is every time 100% closed (Closed are not the same like locked). If you set for example 30/30/10 (60% on Accel.) then open the LSD full, when it´s on a accel. load and the rotation difference between the Tires goes down to 60%, not when it´s goes up to 60%! The Preload set how fast/hard the LSD switch between this 2 mechanical positions, which have a huge impact on the stability in and on accel. out from corners. Are you don´t complet drive through the Corner and has still the weight transfer from the Bodyroll with an fast working LSD, you lost first grip on the inner Tire because less of load and because the LSD working hard at the same time it would be hard transfered to the outer less loaded Tire when weight shifting effect ends with complete the Corner. The Final Gear has an compensating effect, a short Final Gear runs more the higher rotation speed like the outer Tire at the same Speed on same Tranny Gear. But this is only a negativ effect when the LSD switched from open to closed on accelation load, for closed to open when you drive in the Corner after breaking, a high deccel. fast/hard and later working LSD setting has an positiv effect. Less Preload = fast/hard working effects, more Preload = slow/soft working LSD effect/impact. On a Car with much Torque makes a long Final Gear with slow/soft working LSD for on accel. load with a fast/hard working on Deccel for breaking, to stabalized the Rear when it goes light by the weight shifting effect. A pretty well working LSD setting means, from breaking/deccel. closed goes fast/hard in open for cornering on trottle load and goes slow/soft to closed at ending up the cornering with an early stable accel. load. Cars with less Torque they generate the HP over a high RPM Output, mostly lightweight with less weight transfer/shifting effects, needs a short Final Gear for a fast accelation with an very early closed LSD. You have to max use the smaller amount of Weight Transfer on low-mid "torqeless" RPMs with full trottle at the corner apex, the smaller Weight Shifting effect needs less closed LSD stabilizing on breaking and a early slow/soft switch from closed to open. A to high fast/hard and late working deccel. setting, produced LSD Breaking Overstear and has nothing to do with the Breaking setting. Less Front and more Rear Breaking bias do not solved a wrong LSD Setup. Plus a Lightweight Car with less Weight Transfer need less Camber to stable/compensation Body rolling. This it´s only for LSD Cars. I don´t race FailWheelDrive Cars, because only Carriages are pulled. For Drifting simply use less Torque/Lightweight LSD Style on accel. on high Torqe Cars like 40/60, for small Power/less Torque Cars the Much Torque LSD accel. setting like 60/40 and deccel. like 1,5Way LSD.
Last edited by NtodaD ; 06-12-2016 at 04:11 PM.

The following user thanked NtodaD for this useful post:

Fatpabs
10-02-2016, 03:54 AM #1071
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Sorry peeps have not played GT in a while been building a car focused on working hard to keep it right. If n e body knows me I'm a MK2 Dub Man so I got another MK2 this one is a 91 Jetta Coupe VR6 Turbo

I'll be on again when new GT comes out. Maybe some GT6 this winter if it's delayed.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Tetsu_X
10-02-2016, 03:59 AM #1072
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo