10-29-2014, 06:02 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, For everyone asking if i am going to release anything or not, i have said it before i wont release anything, at least for free, but i might sell it for small amount of money, i have my own reasons to do that but the important reason that if i release it for free it will get patched within 7 days at maximum and they will ban all the users who used those mods, if you pay for it then i can guarantee 80% you will not share, so i'll post here some of the mods i have found till now:

PVE Mode:

• Immunity.
  • One Hit Kill.
  • Freeze Bullets.
  • Speed. (Not Done Yet)
  • No Aim.

Both Modes:

• God Mode.
  • Infinite Super power.
  • Rapid Fire. (Auto Rifles)
  • No Recoil.
  • Crosshair.

There's alot more mods but i have mentioned the important ones the rest is just visual mods (For fun), also there will be no orders until we figure out some anti-ban, i'll try to find more mods in the mean time, i hope this cleared everything for everyone, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

The following 31 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

133mhz, AutoModder, Camo Overalls, DesperateDevil, DMAAR-7777, Eddie Mac, EG6, foxtrot08, GIVEME-ALL, Hadrik, Jarvis123 xOGx, JesseBropez, khalid5257, kingaaron3rd, KingSavagee, MEGANO5, MORPHEUS__2142, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, professorbil, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Themask75, TheUnknown21, tomrrow, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, XboxOffender, xempireBmX, xxIOxx, yomen9

The following user groaned Cyb3r for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
10-29-2014, 10:26 PM #29
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
I tried to sell that guy on the last page a CID. Didn't know you weren't supposed to. But it's OK. I tried. Tustin

Yeah selling CIDs is against the rules, again sorry to hear that.
10-29-2014, 10:30 PM #30
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Yeah selling CIDs is against the rules, again sorry to hear that.

Ah, it's no big deal. It expires in two days. I know now at least. Anyways thanks for the effort you're putting in on the game right now. Hearing about the new mods got me to play again. Back to level 20 in 2 days Happy
10-29-2014, 10:34 PM #31
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
I tried to sell that guy on the last page a CID. Didn't know you weren't supposed to. But it's OK. I tried. Tustin

aha I wouldnt have money for it anyway lol
10-29-2014, 10:35 PM #32
cyb3r add me on Skype @Bedwettings ill buy it rn
10-29-2014, 10:36 PM #33
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
First it's going to get leaked, then it will be cracked. Simple, making it paid will only draw in people who want to reverse engineer it. I feel you are only doing it for the money, with the justification of "oh it might be patched if too many...". Good work on the mods, just wanted to share my opinion.

You want it for free?
Simply NO.
And your opinion doesn't change anything, in fact i just changed my mind about you cause i thought you were a respectful person but turned you only like ppl when they give you something, you are not the first one i met here turned just like you, that's another reason making me sell it, anyway you can wait until it get cracked or maybe patched, have a nice day. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

network10
10-29-2014, 10:38 PM #34
cyb3r can I buy it right now? really want this atm.
10-29-2014, 10:39 PM #35
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
You want it for free?
Simply NO.
And your opinion doesn't change anything, in fact i just changed my mind about you cause i thought you were a respectful person but turned you only like ppl when they give you something, you are not the first one i met here turned just like you, that's another reason making me sell it, anyway you can wait until it get cracked or maybe patched, have a nice day. Winky Winky

Cyb3r if you don't mind me asking what do you think you will charge for it? Just an estimate maybe so I can add some money to my PayPal xD
10-29-2014, 10:40 PM #36
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
aha I wouldnt have money for it anyway lol

I was gonna give it to you anyway just didn't wanna say anything and have a bunch of people Skypeing me asking.
10-29-2014, 10:42 PM #37
just trying to figure out if your out to sell it im not going to re-release or share it because whats the point of spending my money on someone? currency is mine and soon to be yours Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo