01-19-2010, 02:41 AM #1
Default Avatar
_____
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, just making my first post in the news section! Came upon this a few minutes ago and thought it was worth a sharing. It appears Infinity Ward is putting a new Modern Warfare 2 patch out into the pipeline for certification.

Details of the patch include:

Originally posted by another user
# Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
# Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
# Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
# Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
# Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
# Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks

Well, I don't know about you guys, but frankly, I'm quite happy that the care package sprinters will be getting nerfed, in addition to the model 1887's - for the second time.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JimErased ; 01-19-2010 at 04:59 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

*Spandex*, AntonioCro89, Cpt.S, Doctor Stan, driftkdd, finalmidnight, ƒrizz, glitchplz, Innovation, knazze, Marte, Sert, Revenge282, schaffinosx, JimErased, Steve
01-20-2010, 05:16 PM #38
I want to cry right now.......cry in process......booooooooohoooooo
01-20-2010, 07:40 PM #39
Originally posted by havok130 View Post
will nothing just that people tend to run around with them then and they are unstoppable

Keep your distance, and blast them with an ACR. Happy
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM #40
Marte
Music is Dead
agreed but now when the patch is out i will get closer with my AK and blast them to kingdom come
01-20-2010, 08:54 PM #41
Default Avatar
xxmewxx
Originally posted by UsB
Noo !!!!!!! Elevators are gonna get patched wel its over

i noooooo that was like the only fun thing about that game...
01-20-2010, 10:14 PM #42
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by jrodriguez1080 View Post
Infinity Ward just sucks in my opinion. Mw2 is a great game and all, but just imagine if they patched all the things that make the game a little fun. One of the thing that they shoukd include in the patch is an anti-camping strategy. Meaning that if you are in the same place for more than a couple of minutes you should get kicked out. I realize that 90% of the time when i'm playing people don't play the game the old fashion way(just going out and looking for other people and at the end making the best one win. Instead they just stay in one place and just wait for you to come to them. What is the fun on that?.That's my personal opinion in this matter. Dont hate please.

the reason y they all camp is cuz they want to have a nuke, iff they got a 10 killstreak they all think" im very close to the nuke" n then they just camp till they get it or not cuz they r too n00bish ^^⁾
01-20-2010, 11:20 PM #43
so glad about this patch all of the "fixes" are much much much needed =)
01-21-2010, 12:11 AM #44
now the 1887s are garbo
01-21-2010, 01:40 AM #45
why don't they reset 10th prestige hackers and patch it
01-21-2010, 06:37 AM #46
i dont think yhey should do anything to the 1887 they dont bother me but the care package run is bull shit that needs fixed 4 sure!!! the 1887's takes 4 shots sometimes with someone with second chance so they should leave that alone...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo