01-19-2010, 02:41 AM #1
Default Avatar
_____
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, just making my first post in the news section! Came upon this a few minutes ago and thought it was worth a sharing. It appears Infinity Ward is putting a new Modern Warfare 2 patch out into the pipeline for certification.

Details of the patch include:

Originally posted by another user
# Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
# Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
# Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
# Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
# Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
# Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks

Well, I don't know about you guys, but frankly, I'm quite happy that the care package sprinters will be getting nerfed, in addition to the model 1887's - for the second time.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JimErased ; 01-19-2010 at 04:59 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

*Spandex*, AntonioCro89, Cpt.S, Doctor Stan, driftkdd, finalmidnight, ƒrizz, glitchplz, Innovation, knazze, Marte, Sert, Revenge282, schaffinosx, JimErased, Steve
01-29-2010, 05:49 PM #65
Patch now released.
01-29-2010, 06:03 PM #66
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Nothing about unlimited care packages?
01-29-2010, 06:04 PM #67
check MW2 general discussion on mw2 1.08 patch details...says stuff about the care package glitch...
01-30-2010, 07:29 AM #68
I totally disagree with the anti-camping, why would they have sniper rifles if they just want people to run and around and knife one another. Thats what makes the game so unique. Everyone has their method of play. I have yet to come across a game online where players actually play as a team and look after each others sixes as so to speak. The one thing that this game needs to have fixed is a ANTI-CHEATING PATCH. I swear nearly all the games online, there is always 1 or more players cheating. I was in one match and everyone on the other team was cheating and some even admitted it. They had like 30-50 kills each. The way they played it was blatant that they were not playing fair. Well anyway thats my opinion. It is a very addictive game that has some flaws, but don't we all?

pabulluck
02-01-2010, 08:55 AM #69
the models are just so cheap they shoot you across the map, but thank god its patched now
02-01-2010, 09:04 AM #70
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
You Can Still Do ELAVATORS Just Did Alot Of Them 5Mins ago
02-03-2010, 09:52 AM #71
CoookieMonster
Pokemon Trainer
i use the shit out of the care

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo