01-19-2010, 02:41 AM #1
Default Avatar
_____
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, just making my first post in the news section! Came upon this a few minutes ago and thought it was worth a sharing. It appears Infinity Ward is putting a new Modern Warfare 2 patch out into the pipeline for certification.

Details of the patch include:

Originally posted by another user
# Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized
# Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry
# Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s
# Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and 'elevators'
# Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency
# Fixes to prevent various texture and XP hacks

Well, I don't know about you guys, but frankly, I'm quite happy that the care package sprinters will be getting nerfed, in addition to the model 1887's - for the second time.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JimErased ; 01-19-2010 at 04:59 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to _____ for this useful post:

*Spandex*, AntonioCro89, Cpt.S, Doctor Stan, driftkdd, finalmidnight, ƒrizz, glitchplz, Innovation, knazze, Marte, Sert, Revenge282, schaffinosx, JimErased, Steve
01-21-2010, 10:53 PM #47
Default Avatar
inunata
Gayy i really like Care Package knifing and modle 1887s BOOOO
01-22-2010, 04:29 AM #48
Redweed
Do a barrel roll!
Ever notice that the range stats on the models are higher than the ump, but the ump shoots farther......
01-23-2010, 02:03 AM #49
aric
New Kid
Originally posted by Redweed View Post
Ever notice that the range stats on the models are higher than the ump, but the ump shoots farther......

UMP never followed the rules:
a ump silenced shooting long range is as powerful as a ump unsilenced at close range.
01-23-2010, 06:43 AM #50
Xreal-_-marinex
Do a barrel roll!
No its not a "decent" strategy i agree they shouldnt patch campers (LOL) but campers never have good kdr's the only thing i hate is stinger nubs i mean i work 11 kills for chopper gunner and they can shoot it down that easily? and people i see with stingers never come out positive and theres always 1 IN EVERY GAME
01-23-2010, 08:58 AM #51
ƒrizz
Banned
Originally posted by iM
Hey all, just making my first post in the news section! Came upon this a few minutes ago and thought it was worth a sharing. It appears Infinity Ward is putting a new Modern Warfare 2 patch out into the pipeline for certification.

Details of the patch include:

Well, I don't know about you guys, but frankly, I'm quite happy that the care package sprinters will be getting nerfed, in addition to the model 1887's - for the second time.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

I loved doing the care package things in private matches
01-24-2010, 01:17 AM #52
Under Alts Bed
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
This is computer though =/ , when is the xbox/ps3 one to be released? any news on that? because the computer one could be done long before the xbox/ps3 one.
01-24-2010, 03:40 AM #53
i think everyone should quit whhinnig about everything.let the people have fun.if there in a big hurry to due everything well then thats what they want to do.
01-24-2010, 04:57 PM #54
something else they should fix. 1v1 cage match UN RANKED! 1v1 cage match is the perfect thing for people to boost and XP hack and its annoying me. one of my friends got the game 2 days ago and is already level 54 and he's barely on! i wont give away the name because hes nice i just want that to stop cause hes calling me a noob when his KDR in each game is like worse than ken burtons >_>
01-24-2010, 09:13 PM #55
Originally posted by jrodriguez1080 View Post
Infinity Ward just sucks in my opinion. Mw2 is a great game and all, but just imagine if they patched all the things that make the game a little fun. One of the thing that they shoukd include in the patch is an anti-camping strategy. Meaning that if you are in the same place for more than a couple of minutes you should get kicked out. I realize that 90% of the time when i'm playing people don't play the game the old fashion way(just going out and looking for other people and at the end making the best one win. Instead they just stay in one place and just wait for you to come to them. What is the fun on that?.That's my personal opinion in this matter. Dont hate please.

i hate these campers too please infininity ward listen to this man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo