05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 09:18 AM #11
the_pro054
Pokemon Trainer
will this work on OFW if i buy the game on psn store and put the files in the psn game and then data transfer to OFW and start the psn game ? cause in dead island its working i dont know if its working on riptide can anyone tell me please ?
05-05-2013, 11:32 AM #12
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
Seems like people have figured out how to get the dev menu working in other option menus. This should mean that we now can make unlimited ammo + god mode saves for OFW users.

"Cheat menu is in Dr.kessler in the pause menu and developer item menu is in hints in the pause menu. Start any game ,go into dev menu give as many guns or what you want to keep (over 800+)"

Source:
You must login or register to view this content.

But good job on your Dev Menu Tustin :y:

Thanks Smile I was hoping you didnt figure it out before-hand because I saw you talking about it in your mods thread. I tried getting the actual dev menu to show up but when you go to it, it has (not available) next to all the options.
05-05-2013, 12:04 PM #13
Originally posted by Uncle
Thanks Smile I was hoping you didnt figure it out before-hand because I saw you talking about it in your mods thread. I tried getting the actual dev menu to show up but when you go to it, it has (not available) next to all the options.

yeah i saw that from trial and error over at that other site. Cheat item supply would be nice to see in ur mod as well.
05-05-2013, 01:47 PM #14
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
How did u get it 2 work i pulled the data0.pak apart completley tried the way 2 enable it like in the last version.

in what file did u have 2 edit 2 make it work what did u exactly i really need 2 know this has been giving me sleepless nights trying hard 2 figure it out. - im willing 2 donate vbux maybe $5 if you tell me i really need 2 know otherwise i won't be able 2 sleep untill i figure it out which i ahve spen about a week doing that.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-05-2013 at 01:54 PM.
05-05-2013, 02:00 PM #15
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by XxCOD5DEVILxX View Post
yeah i saw that from trial and error over at that other site. Cheat item supply would be nice to see in ur mod as well.

Working on adding it now. I have to keep Trophies and Challenges normal because they apparently use the same file so if i replace one, the other one is the exact same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Updated link so now it includes the cheat items menu plus i changed the menu names so they're more accurate :y:
05-05-2013, 02:19 PM #16
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by Uncle
Working on adding it now. I have to keep Trophies and Challenges normal because they apparently use the same file so if i replace one, the other one is the exact same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Updated link so now it includes the cheat items menu plus i changed the menu names so they're more accurate :y:

so 2 get the dev menu all the files that need 2 be modded are just in the data-->menu folder?

so it just the menu files any other files?

like i want 2 inc operate this into my own data0.pak that i stuffed with mods - like what specifically file names are modded 2 give dev menu with sub menus - is it just the menu folder that has dev enabled?
05-05-2013, 02:20 PM #17
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
so 2 get the dev menu all the files that need 2 be modded are just in the data-->menu folder?

so it just the menu files any other files?

Yeah it's pretty easy actually.
05-05-2013, 02:46 PM #18
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
so is this menu complete with all sub menus or does it have a lot of rebuilding 2 do?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

im a bit lost what specific menu's are u editing because i am finding the developer menu in like many of them like

menudeveloperlist.xui
menubestiary.xui
menuaidebug.xui

i was never good at menu building

im comparing 2 the orginal one i know that menuhints.xui is modded

not sure what is modded..

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

oh i see u are replacing useless menus like the hints menu with the invoke cheat menu? - cant u just add it it without sacrificing a menu?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

ok tell me if i am hot u are complete replacing menu's that are useless and just renaming them 2 the menu u just replaced?

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

So Final Conclusion build dev menu by replacing useless menus.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

so replacing menus within data-->menu-->src?
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-05-2013 at 02:33 PM.
05-05-2013, 02:57 PM #19
Awesome work Tustin!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo