05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-06-2013, 04:22 PM #38
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
i cant find Data0.pak only Data1.pak

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by Uncle
Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:

Pliz help? I sendt u a pm ^^
05-07-2013, 10:39 PM #39
are you able to drop blueprints with the collectibles menu?
05-07-2013, 11:05 PM #40
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
Well i thought i could use menus from main menu seems like i could not and not even the built in Developermenulist or the other 1 listed in the menuingame did not work even after moving it underneath the change skin option.

well any ways hare is my public Link 2 all my CFW Dead Island Riptide mods:

i have upload a Test Menu version of Tustin's original Dev Menu just each of them has a different menu replaced the Challenges/Trophies Menu.

u will see like Ai Debug Menu, Player Progress Menu and so on they name properly so ul get the point.

i also uploaded "Uncle Tustin Dev Menu Modded By XxUnkn0wnxX" Just has better text and naming cleaned a few things up not much.... in that Zip there is 1 with Player Progress Menu and Ai Debug Menu - my Fav 4 the rest just download the Test versions....

Does the spawn zombies work? If so that's hilarious and I will definitely use to help level up friends when I get this game off psn
05-07-2013, 11:23 PM #41
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
Does the spawn zombies work? If so that's hilarious and I will definitely use to help level up friends when I get this game off psn

I'll have to check that out. I heard about it the other day but forgot to look for it. Also, if you buy the game from the store, could you sniff the download link? I would like the downloaded version :p
05-08-2013, 06:52 AM #42
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by jack4au View Post

yea it does work + with online great 4 trolling Smile

what i do with friends i just let them send the game save 2 me i and i mod em 4 em...

BTW the zombies and humans u spawn don't move or attack u good 4 leveling up since they do not attack back - u scroll through the menu left or right on the zombie/human u wish 2 spawn then u press the zombie or human spawn button.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-08-2013 at 07:51 AM.
05-08-2013, 10:11 PM #43
so with this can someone make a god mode umlimited ammo save for OFW?? i been dying to get my hands on a save like that if someone will amke a save with god mode n unlimited ammo n weaposn wont break plz pm me or send me da link i want it badly
05-08-2013, 10:32 PM #44
well it lasted two week's mods away guys Happy
05-08-2013, 10:36 PM #45
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by R0ck693r View Post
well it lasted two week's mods away guys Happy

What?
05-08-2013, 10:39 PM #46
Originally posted by zDeeZer View Post
What?

the game didn't get moded for two weeks after realease and now it has been Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo