05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 03:09 PM #20
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
so all u have modded is:
menudeveloperitems.xui-->menubestiary.xui
menuinvokecheat.xui-->menuhints.xui
menucheat.xui-->menupersonalstatistics.xui
Badly nammed menus outdated-->menuingame.xui - i see u renamed challanges with Trophies and renamed the Hints with a easy reading cheat menu name.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

ok i see it is some what simple but very confusing....
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.
05-05-2013, 04:10 PM #21
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Uncle
Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:

does this work on BLES01739??
05-05-2013, 04:16 PM #22
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
does this work on BLES01739??

Yes, I don't think it matters what region you have. This is the region i had for the video.
05-05-2013, 04:35 PM #23
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
well good Job! on ur Menu! one thing missing player progress menu

replace challenges who needs em trophies are OK

this should be player progess:
menuprogresscheat.xui
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-05-2013 at 04:40 PM.
05-05-2013, 04:36 PM #24
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Yes, I don't think it matters what region you have. This is the region i had for the video.

Working fine with BLES01739 (Eur version) Thanks UncleHappy
05-05-2013, 04:39 PM #25
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
well good Job! on ur Menu! one thing missing player progress menu

replace challenges who needs em trophies are OK

I would but for some reason challenges and trophies use the same file so if I were to do that, it would be in both challenges and trophies sub menu.
05-05-2013, 04:39 PM #26
cod5cl
You talkin to me?

thnx it worked

if i copy my save from ofw and put it in CFW and use the option that rebug have fake save owner
and put a lot of money and skills and save it does i need to resign my save game??
05-05-2013, 04:41 PM #27
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
thnx it worked

if i copy my save from ofw and put it in CFW and use the option that rebug have fake save owner
and put a lot of money and skills and save it does i need to resign my save game??

Don't do that because the rebug fake save data removes all checks from the save so you won't be able to assign it to your profile again.
05-05-2013, 05:19 PM #28
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
I would but for some reason challenges and trophies use the same file so if I were to do that, it would be in both challenges and trophies sub menu.

O...

any chance in making a sub menu short cut then say u go to cheats menu and from the cheats menu u access the player progress menu....

otherwise you will have 2 remove change skin menu that's the only one can remove then....

there is also this:
menucollectablecheat.xui

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

i don't mind sacrificing challenges and trophies but if u find a way 2 get collectibles and player progress working please update ur link or just upload another 1 cozz i only can make 1 of them work

now the collectibles cheat menu is not really worth it when i get a lot of spare time i will complete the other list i made a list of all blueprints that are all added using the debugplayerprogess.scr

so i just need a list of all the secret plans tapes and post cards then i can just make them all add in inventory on game load.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-05-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo