Post: PS3 4.50 kiosk firmware and reverter ;) - Bypass games update ;)
10-05-2013, 12:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 4.50 retail to kiosk --> You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
The 4.50 reverter Winky Winky --> You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by someoneelse12 ; 10-12-2013 at 02:01 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to someoneelse12 for this useful post:

-SuperMan, {H} | Exception, Asian, ImAzazel, JakeP0500, Kieron, Lethal Hack, MrDmoney156, Pseudo_Soldier, RazExTrickZz, SonyBlack, STIGMATA, worrorfight
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM #56
Originally posted by .Frost. View Post
What the actual fuck are you on about? When did I say I hate Kiosk Firmwares?
I'm simply stating that what you're saying is bullshit. Get it into your head, you won't be able to install non-retail PKGs on Kiosk Firmwares. Jeez, if it was possible, I think some of our great devs out there would have figured it out already? So go somewhere else with your stupid shit.

I know you Fucking didn't say it was useless i was obviously being Fucking sarcastic dumbass! But look and listen, 1. It does Install fucking Package Files we just need those Kiosk special type pkgs that Sony has on their system so DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH before you speak dumbshit! 2. It's free use meaning you don't need your jizzware E3 Flashers and installs over OFW! 3. You keep this up & your scene is gonna be dead within the next year, oh wait... it already has been since the middle of 2011 - begining of 2013!! So don't give me that Bullshit!
10-23-2013, 09:43 PM #57
Originally posted by MrDmoney156 View Post
I know you Fucking didn't say it was useless i was obviously being Fucking sarcastic dumbass! But look and listen, 1. It does Install fucking Package Files we just need those Kiosk special type pkgs that Sony has on their system so DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH before you speak dumbshit! 2. It's free use meaning you don't need your jizzware E3 Flashers and installs over OFW! 3. You keep this up & your scene is gonna be dead within the next year, oh wait... it already has been since the middle of 2011 - begining of 2013!! So don't give me that Bullshit!

You must be the dumbest kid on earth. "I was obviously being sarcastic" Haha, nice save. tears
And special type of PKGs? What are you talking about? No one wants the retail PKGs if that's what you're talking about. E3 Flashers cost money for a reason. Just please go away. K, I'm done
10-23-2013, 10:36 PM #58
Originally posted by .Frost. View Post
You must be the dumbest kid on earth. "I was obviously being sarcastic" Haha, nice save. tears
And special type of PKGs? What are you talking about? No one wants the retail PKGs if that's what you're talking about. E3 Flashers cost money for a reason. Just please go away. K, I'm done

And you have to be the dumbest peabrain in the soil of the earth, and i'm not gonna repeat myself again about the pkg files & won't you crawl back to E3 Team or wherever the fuck you came from! I'm done with your bullshit logic so peace moron!
10-23-2013, 10:39 PM #59
Okay, well that's what you know for now of course but i'm telling you your gonna be sorry when it becomes useful for "downgrading" or installing pkg files soon! Just watch

You have a negative rep.... 2-I don't think an hacker would be spamming a threat about his jailbreak 3-Do it first and when it's done we gonna see but for now you did nothing 4-For now the only way to downgrade is with E3 or special usb key. 5-Installing pkg files never worked and will never work Smile 6-The next time you post I hope it will be a proof of what you are saying Winky Winky
10-23-2013, 11:01 PM #60
Originally posted by someoneelse12 View Post
You have a negative rep.... 2-I don't think an hacker would be spamming a threat about his jailbreak 3-Do it first and when it's done we gonna see but for now you did nothing 4-For now the only way to downgrade is with E3 or special usb key. 5-Installing pkg files never worked and will never work Smile 6-The next time you post I hope it will be a proof of what you are saying Winky Winky

1. I know i have a negative rep like how this site did at first, So...
2. I admit my spamming but with you people ignoring creative ideas or trying new things then how are you gonna save the scene?! Captain E3 Team? I doubt it!
3. What did you think i was doing at first?! But again acting butthurt cuz theirs people out there that appreciates Kiosk & you like cryptic work? Think about that in your thick skull of yours!
4. And...? Like i give a flying dung!
5. Start doing your reasearch begining with certain Youtube Videos & going to irc chats about that stuff, okay buddy Winky Winky
6. Alright i will & it'll be better than anything you'll post on this site lolz
10-24-2013, 01:07 AM #61
2. I admit my spamming but with you people ignoring creative ideas or trying new things then how are you gonna save the scene?! Captain E3 Team? I doubt it!
3. What did you think i was doing at first?! But again acting butthurt cuz theirs people out there that appreciates Kiosk & you like cryptic work? Think about that in your thick skull of yours!
5. Start doing your reasearch begining with certain Youtube Videos & going to irc chats about that stuff, okay buddy Winky Winky
You start at 0 rep Winky Winky not negative :P , and let go ...
10-24-2013, 01:09 AM #62
Originally posted by someoneelse12 View Post
You start at 0 rep Winky Winky not negative :P , and let go ...

No shit sherlock :P lol
10-24-2013, 07:36 PM #63
Originally posted by iAmCloud9 View Post
I signed up just to thank you, i almost bought an e3 flasher after i tried everything i could!

Thanks a million bro!

E3 Flasher would still be better though, downgrade to 3.55, CFW beats everything.Smile
10-25-2013, 03:26 AM #64
Originally posted by mczero
E3 Flasher would still be better though, downgrade to 3.55, CFW beats everything.Smile

You Mad bro?! Cool Troll

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo