Post: PS3 4.50 kiosk firmware and reverter ;) - Bypass games update ;)
10-05-2013, 12:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 4.50 retail to kiosk --> You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
The 4.50 reverter Winky Winky --> You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by someoneelse12 ; 10-12-2013 at 02:01 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to someoneelse12 for this useful post:

-SuperMan, {H} | Exception, Asian, ImAzazel, JakeP0500, Kieron, Lethal Hack, MrDmoney156, Pseudo_Soldier, RazExTrickZz, SonyBlack, STIGMATA, worrorfight
10-22-2013, 11:20 PM #47
Originally posted by mrdmoney156 View Post
well not untill someone out proves you wrong (like i) and show you it'll be possible very soon, just gotta be patient Winky Winky as this will definitely bring the scene back on it's feet!

lol ,
10-22-2013, 11:23 PM #48
Originally posted by someoneelse12 View Post
lol ,

What's funny? E3 is the real joke around here!
10-23-2013, 10:29 AM #49
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MrDmoney156 View Post
Well not untill someone out proves you wrong (like I) and show you it'll be possible very soon, just gotta be patient Winky Winky as this will definitely bring the scene back on it's feet!

Kiosk is just bypass firmware, Nothing special, Its out on most firmware, This will not bring the scene back on 'its feet'
If you wanna hack PS3 from now on with a jailbreak it would never be free again.
10-23-2013, 12:56 PM #50
Originally posted by Wretch
Kiosk is just bypass firmware, Nothing special, Its out on most firmware, This will not bring the scene back on 'its feet'
If you wanna hack PS3 from now on with a jailbreak it would never be free again.

Okay, well that's what you know for now of course but i'm telling you your gonna be sorry when it becomes useful for "downgrading" or installing pkg files soon! Just watch
10-23-2013, 04:31 PM #51
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
When you can run and install unsigned packages this would be useful.
But currently you can't.
:vince:
So for now its only uses are to bypass.
10-23-2013, 07:38 PM #52
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay, well that's what you know for now of course but i'm telling you your gonna be sorry when it becomes useful for "downgrading" or installing pkg files soon! Just watch

I cannot see this happening, Yeah ill say sorry if it does. Not you cannot do no hacking with Kiosk firmware, Its only a demo mode for PS3

The following user thanked Wretch 32 for this useful post:

someoneelse12
10-23-2013, 07:59 PM #53

Just shut up stare
It won't happen. Maybe if you had a super computer it would take approximately 8 decades. tears
Last edited by Frost Mods ; 10-23-2013 at 08:02 PM.
10-23-2013, 08:29 PM #54
Originally posted by .Frost. View Post
Just shut up stare
It won't happen. Maybe if you had a super computer it would take approximately 8 decades. tears

Won't you relax and why do you even bother with this thread if you hate Kiosk Firmwares so much?! Won't you quit listen to those "so called" hackers & crawl back to over-expense $110+ cash cows you call "Hacks!!" Your gonna be salted when the day Kiosks are very useful but just for now they're in private use & undiscovered!
10-23-2013, 09:06 PM #55
Won't you relax and why do you even bother with this thread if you hate Kiosk Firmwares so much?! Won't you quit listen to those "so called" hackers & crawl back to over-expense $110+ cash cows you call "Hacks!!" Your gonna be salted when the day Kiosks are very useful but just for now they're in private use & undiscovered!

What the actual fuck are you on about? When did I say I hate Kiosk Firmwares?
I'm simply stating that what you're saying is bullshit. Get it into your head, you won't be able to install non-retail PKGs on Kiosk Firmwares. Jeez, if it was possible, I think some of our great devs out there would have figured it out already? So go somewhere else with your stupid shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo