01-26-2015, 07:01 AM #1
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please can someone help? I brought a few ps3s of a man, anyway here are the problems, the ps3 boots up and stays on fine, there's no picture no sound, when I go to put it into safe mode it just turns off so there's no beeps, this ps3 has no blu ray drive in it but I don't think it makes a difference, also I noticed there was what seemed to be something spilt on the board that I have wiped of to the best of my ability!

Is this bricked? How can I fix this?
01-26-2015, 12:35 PM #2
clayton2781
Bounty hunter
Hmm i had a similiar issue, bit it was something with the new 4.66 cfw i had installed. I went into recovery and installed the cfw again and it fixed the problem. If you cannot go into recovery or you do not know what fw the console is on im not sure what ya can do. Have you tried all video out ports ? Hdmi, and the component one. It might be set to one versus the other.
01-26-2015, 06:42 PM #3
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Hmm I'm not sure tbf like cause I got it and he just said there's no video can go into recovery cause when I hold down the power button for the beeps it just shuts down :(
01-27-2015, 10:20 PM #4
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Anyone?
01-28-2015, 12:39 PM #5
clayton2781
Bounty hunter
What model is it ? Phat slim ? Are you turning it on keeping the power button pressed until it shuts down and then let go and press it again and continue to hold untill it goes to recovery. Slims have been known to have the video go bad on the board. When it powers on does it access the hard drive at all ?
01-28-2015, 02:55 PM #6
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Originally posted by clayton2781 View Post
What model is it ? Phat slim ? Are you turning it on keeping the power button pressed until it shuts down and then let go and press it again and continue to hold untill it goes to recovery. Slims have been known to have the video go bad on the board. When it powers on does it access the hard drive at all ?

It's a fat CECH-G03 AND yeah when I hold the power button down it beep to tell you its turning on the beeping to shut down that's all it does tried with & without HDD even with another HDD nothing: (
01-28-2015, 02:56 PM #7
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Not that I know off I'll have a look if the HDD light is flashing but nothing comes on screen just green light :(
01-28-2015, 06:27 PM #8
clayton2781
Bounty hunter
Is it on ofw or cfw
01-28-2015, 06:45 PM #9
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Cfw at the moment but iv tried updating it to ofw 4.66 so I could re downgrade it but won't go on it
01-28-2015, 06:56 PM #10
clayton2781
Bounty hunter
Yea i had thevsamebproblem but was able to just reinstall the cfw through recovery menu. Maybe you semi bricked by trying to install ofw over cfw. Do you have a flasher and your original dump of the console

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo