01-26-2015, 07:01 AM #1
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please can someone help? I brought a few ps3s of a man, anyway here are the problems, the ps3 boots up and stays on fine, there's no picture no sound, when I go to put it into safe mode it just turns off so there's no beeps, this ps3 has no blu ray drive in it but I don't think it makes a difference, also I noticed there was what seemed to be something spilt on the board that I have wiped of to the best of my ability!

Is this bricked? How can I fix this?
01-30-2015, 01:31 PM #20
seems like GloD its GPU - RSX >>> no hdd activity , controller wont pair to system , no safe mode

i have heared about fix that giving the system some power cycles (( leaving syestem on for one hour - leave it 20 min to cool down then turn it on again for one hour )) but i have tried this before but it didnt work on my cech-L model

>> you can use penny trick by butting copper or coing on gpu to make pressure on gpu but that will damage it >>

the permanent fix i think is reballing the GPU ..

i hope that my small knowledge will help you

my regards

The following user thanked bob.libya for this useful post:

Glenn Quagmire
01-30-2015, 11:01 PM #21
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
Originally posted by bob.libya View Post
seems like GloD its GPU - RSX >>> no hdd activity , controller wont pair to system , no safe mode

i have heared about fix that giving the system some power cycles (( leaving syestem on for one hour - leave it 20 min to cool down then turn it on again for one hour )) but i have tried this before but it didnt work on my cech-L model

>> you can use penny trick by butting copper or coing on gpu to make pressure on gpu but that will damage it >>

the permanent fix i think is reballing the GPU ..

i hope that my small knowledge will help you

my regards

Thanks I'll give that a try Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo