12-19-2010, 04:50 PM #1
flavio91
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi to all I have made the jailbreak on a ps3 with fw 3.41 * installed everything I have unloaded get your platinum and fact everything as it says the guide * I have gotten the trophies platinums of many games * changing the lotro tropurs.dat * then ended everything I have adjourned my ps3 it has the fw 3,55 * I/you/they have gone on enroll you in ps networ * network * I have done you enter with existing account to syncronize the trophies on my profile * once that I/you/they have entered with my profile I have made synchronization * and an error of sincronizzazzione has gone out as 800d1188 * impossible to syncronize * I have insisted more times and once reached 100% of synchronization you/he/she has not given me the trophies of platinum that I had previously done * what I must do for resolving now I have the ps3 3,55 and I still have 4 accounts on which I have not syncronized with many platinum * but if I syncronize him ripresenta the error and it doesn't give me the trophies helped me * I attend answer thanks thousand
12-23-2010, 12:00 AM #20
Mr Big
Keeper
Crikey i never knew that what sony can do with database ..... Thank you Mcstyle24 for letting us KnowClaps I guess i have to be extra carefull. Of coures you used to work for Sony so i guess you know everything about PS3..... but again thanks for let us know:beer:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Loader View Post
I wont release anything ! and i've a job too as it system electronic so ive maybe time @ work to work Dancing

i think we should edit our posts here which public, tht isnt good.

I don't think it need to edit because the information of Mcstyle24 saying is very usefull for us. I don't think most people don't know this.
12-23-2010, 08:47 AM #21
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
there is much really much more in the database which isnt wrote here Smile. its really sick what the ps3 counts ... like google ...

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr
Crikey i never knew that what sony can do with database ..... Thank you Mcstyle24 for letting us KnowClaps I guess i have to be extra carefull. Of coures you used to work for Sony so i guess you know everything about PS3..... but again thanks for let us know:beer:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I don't think it need to edit because the information of Mcstyle24 saying is very usefull for us. I don't think most people don't know this.

there is much really much more in the database which isnt wrote here Smile. its really sick what the ps3 counts ... like google ...
12-23-2010, 01:07 PM #22
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
if you sync the trophies you'll get banned instant so honestly whats the main purpose of this if you can't even get the platinum sync'd on your account to show it off?
01-05-2011, 09:09 PM #23
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
if you sync the trophies you'll get banned instant so honestly whats the main purpose of this if you can't even get the platinum sync'd on your account to show it off?

Lool I imagined him getting the Hannah Montana plat 2 show it off when u said that. Haha XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo