02-05-2011, 04:24 AM #1
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is now inactive.
Last edited by WhatsaN00B ; 01-31-2012 at 10:44 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to WhatsaN00B for this useful post:

Heavenly~, momotheboss, ShinigamiUzi
04-13-2011, 10:03 PM #47
Loaded up the AC save no problem - how did you get the trophies to pop?

Great job btw!
04-14-2011, 02:19 AM #48
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by tronski View Post

Great job btw!

I'm on OFW 3.60 so I can't test these.

I'm not sure which trophies, if any pop for Brotherhood, but I know of at least one that pops for AC2.

I guess the AC saves are a bit of a blind swing.

Usually you have to do something to trigger the trophy eg. with my batman save instead of having to do every single challenge, if you complete one you get the trophy for getting gold on all of them.
04-14-2011, 03:26 AM #49
dont work without CFW?
04-14-2011, 03:38 AM #50
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1 View Post
dont work without CFW?

Nup, only recent confirmations are users of the rebug cfw or whatever it is. I don't pay attention to any of the new stuff that's brought out.
04-14-2011, 03:42 AM #51
Originally posted by WhatsaN00B View Post
Nup, only recent confirmations are users of the rebug cfw or whatever it is. I don't pay attention to any of the new stuff that's brought out.

:( that sucks
04-14-2011, 05:54 AM #52
NeoarReuar
Bounty hunter
any one got any trophy to pop from AC II or Blood
even with Rebugg 3.55.1 please confirm
04-14-2011, 07:16 AM #53
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NeoarReuar View Post
any one got any trophy to pop from AC II or Blood
even with Rebugg 3.55.1 please confirm

With AC2 I know that you should definately get the trophy for wearing the Auditore cape in each city. I'm not sure about any other trophies though, sorry.
04-17-2011, 12:56 AM #54
Originally posted by abufhad View Post
works on Rebug CFW only
make sure "Fake Save Owner" is ON

Originally posted by WhatsaN00B View Post
Updated - Re-added my full NFS save and links to some other random saves.

Originally posted by tronski View Post

Great job btw!

Actually it's pointless, since all trophies you get in REBUG can't be synced to your account, not even after updating...

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Actually, none of the trophies i earned using REBUG synced after updating to OFW 3.60

- Trophies earned LEGIT ... DON't SYNC
- Trophies unlocked MANUALLY ... DON't SYNC
- Trophies using FAKE save OWNER... DON't SYNC

So unfortunately... IT'S POINTLESS getting trophies (with or without the use of saves) while you're using REBUG, cause you won't be able to ever get them synced on your account...
04-17-2011, 03:05 AM #55
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Pocxkidrive View Post
Actually it's pointless, since all trophies you get in REBUG can't be synced to your account, not even after updating...

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Actually, none of the trophies i earned using REBUG synced after updating to OFW 3.60

- Trophies earned LEGIT ... DON't SYNC
- Trophies unlocked MANUALLY ... DON't SYNC
- Trophies using FAKE save OWNER... DON't SYNC

So unfortunately... IT'S POINTLESS getting trophies (with or without the use of saves) while you're using REBUG, cause you won't be able to ever get them synced on your account...

That's funny because I never said that any of them would sync, and anybody that's using the rebug should know the features.

But maybe some people like to feel the sense of achievement even whilst using CFW.

They're only trophies, they're not even real so does it really matter if they can sync or not?

Sometimes it's just fun to muck around with the saves and what not, so I don't mind all these little haxzors as long as the playing experience of the OFW players is not ruined.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo