Post: +CFW) GTA4 100% Platinum + DLC Compiled Script + Source
07-14-2012, 11:50 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[CFW+OFW] GTA4 100% Platinum + DLC Script

You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements
3.55 CFW PS3
4.11 OFW PS3
GTAIV Game

Info

• Unlocks all 66 Trophies (Campaign + Multiplayer + DLC) on menu function
  • 8 Minutes to 100%
  • Option to unlock only Multiplayer or DLC Trophies

Instructions
Download + Install the retail update 1.06:

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - BLUS30127:

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - BLES00229:

Replace the update.img located at (hdd0>game>BLES00229>USRDIR) with the one listed below
DONT load the game on 3.55, data transfer first then load :y:
Once game has loaded, enter menu by pressing L3+R3

Script Source
    #include <natives.h>
#include <common.h>
#include <strings.h>
#include <types.h>
#include <consts.h>

#define MAINSCRIPT "main"

void main(void)
{
AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(1);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(2);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(3);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(4);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(5);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(6);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(7);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(9);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(10);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(11);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(12);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(13);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(14);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(15);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(16);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(17);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(1Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(19);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(20);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(21);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(22);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(23);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(24);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(25);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(26);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(27);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(2Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(29);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(30);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(31);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(32);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(33);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(34);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(35);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(36);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(37);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(3Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(39);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(40);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(41);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(42);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(43);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(44);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(45);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(46);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(47);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(4Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(49);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(50);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(51);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(52);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(53);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(54);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(55);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(56);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(57);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(5Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(59);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(60);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(61);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(62);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(63);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(64);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(65);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(66);
}

File Downloads

Credits
Three-Socks: Modmanager
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 07-18-2012 at 12:19 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-Wiz Khalifa-, A86, abo_hodiban, amilo1106, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Carbon0x, Cien, CODHoster1337_, craigie12321, Deoxyz, DJR_Supreme, DonGiuliiano, Dr. Dre, GreenTea101, Hack-Tivision, hack73, Herrkulez, High4Life187, zL_j8hnb, johnnyla, JonnyH94, JuanCDelarge, justeve, KaReM-D, KCxFTW, Liam, Lukastim80, Maradona Q8, NARUTO11, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, otherchris, Darth Saul, Jango, pasky, ps3re, PussayPatrol, ResistTheSun, Revan99, safc25life1, Script Kiddie, Smexeh, Smokin420, Steve Aoki, Tony Stark, TonyTheRoyal_, xSOADx, XxCOD5DEVILxX, ZerOtObey+RM

The following user groaned DEREKTROTTER for this awful post:

oldcp65
07-17-2012, 12:43 AM #47
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
[CFW+OFW] GTA4 100% Platinum + DLC Script

Requirements
3.55 CFW PS3
4.11 OFW PS3
GTAIV Game

Info

• Unlocks all 66 Trophies (Campaign + Multiplayer + DLC) on menu function
  • 8 Minutes to 100%
  • Option to unlock only Multiplayer or DLC Trophies

Instructions
Download + Install the retail update 1.06 - can be found You must login or register to view this content.
Replace the update.img located at (hdd0>game>BLES00229>USRDIR) with the one listed below
DONT load the game on 3.55, data transfer first then load :y:
Once game has loaded, enter menu by pressing L3+R3

Script Source
    #include <natives.h>
#include <common.h>
#include <strings.h>
#include <types.h>
#include <consts.h>

#define MAINSCRIPT "main"

void main(void)
{
AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(1);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(2);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(3);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(4);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(5);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(6);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(7);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(9);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(10);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(11);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(12);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(13);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(14);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(15);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(16);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(17);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(1Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(19);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(20);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(21);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(22);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(23);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(24);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(25);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(26);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(27);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(2Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(29);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(30);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(31);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(32);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(33);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(34);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(35);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(36);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(37);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(3Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(39);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(40);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(41);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(42);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(43);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(44);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(45);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(46);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(47);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(4Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(49);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(50);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(51);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(52);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(53);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(54);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(55);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(56);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(57);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(5Cool Man (aka Tustin);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(59);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(60);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(61);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(62);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(63);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(64);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(65);AWARD_ACHIEVEMENT(66);
}

File Downloads

Credits
Three-Socks: Modmanager

i need a 4.11? O_o you mean 4.20 / 4.21?
07-17-2012, 12:43 AM #48
Thank you i love you i did a data transfer a few days ago and i just bought the game like right now and i tried to open the menu and the mods i had didnt work i hope these ones do haha thanks again! YOUR THE BEST!!
07-17-2012, 01:06 AM #49
Hack-Tivision
French Hack
thank you man
07-17-2012, 01:26 AM #50
wannabeprivate
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome..Awesome..Awesome...Thanks for this....I've been wanting to PLAT this game for the last 2 years, but, could never since I suck big time with multiplayer....I did this by doing all of this on 3.55...I'll upgrade to 4.21 to sync, then, downgrade with my E3.

Thanks again for those that were responsible for this..

Anyway to get this to work with other Rockstar games, such as red dead redemption?
07-17-2012, 01:30 AM #51
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
its nothing to do with a gamesave, the instructions are clear

simply install the latest patch from PKG - then replace the update.img
transfer THEN play/install game data

the thing is, I can't figure out what to transfer and/or how to transfer. What do I transfer and/or how?

***ADD***
i just read the one post above me...is this something with E3 NAND stuff? 3.55CFW and 4.2x OFW = does not mean two separate consoles? because that's exactly what I have. One PS3 on 3.55 CFW with one ps3 on 4.21 OFW. cause I can't figure out what in the heck to transfer
Last edited by djricekcn ; 07-17-2012 at 01:33 AM.
07-17-2012, 01:38 AM #52
wannabeprivate
Do a barrel roll!
djricekcn - Gathering from the instructions by the OP, you should manually install the 1.06 update of GTA. Then, using an ftp client on the ps3 you'd want to navigate to dev_hdd0\blus30127\game\usrdir and overwite the update.img with the one linked above. Once's that's done, do a data transfer to a second ps3. Of course, your 3.55 ps3 needs to have a 4.21 spoofer.

Personally, I find it so much easier to use an E3 on one of my ps3's. With the E3, I can upgrade and downgrade at will....I was able to do all of the above on just one ps3, while not using my other ps3 which is always on latest firmware.

The following user thanked wannabeprivate for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER
07-17-2012, 02:14 AM #53
Hack-Tivision
French Hack
tested and platinium 100% thank you you is a god Smile
07-17-2012, 02:35 AM #54
Originally posted by wannabeprivate View Post
djricekcn - Gathering from the instructions by the OP, you should manually install the 1.06 update of GTA. Then, using an ftp client on the ps3 you'd want to navigate to dev_hdd0\blus30127\game\usrdir and overwite the update.img with the one linked above. Once's that's done, do a data transfer to a second ps3. Of course, your 3.55 ps3 needs to have a 4.21 spoofer.

Personally, I find it so much easier to use an E3 on one of my ps3's. With the E3, I can upgrade and downgrade at will....I was able to do all of the above on just one ps3, while not using my other ps3 which is always on latest firmware.

I figured out what my problem was...I never knew there was an option called "Data Transfer" on the PS3 system itself...that's what my issue was. Now that I know that there's the Data Transfer...now my problem is finding a HDD big enough for transfer. My CFW has 1TB while my OFW has 500gb, but I'm not able to transfer because of the disc space difference.

I'm not sure if I am the only one but Data Transfer isn't the literal meaning but it's an option under Systems >> Data Utilities.

EDIT:
Is there anyway to DATA TRANSFER from CFW to OFW without Transfering the entire HDD (cause it has the games on HDD and etc) from CFW? I guess, just pinpoint what i want to data transfer
Last edited by djricekcn ; 07-17-2012 at 03:34 AM.
07-17-2012, 06:04 AM #55
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
I figured out what my problem was...I never knew there was an option called "Data Transfer" on the PS3 system itself...that's what my issue was. Now that I know that there's the Data Transfer...now my problem is finding a HDD big enough for transfer. My CFW has 1TB while my OFW has 500gb, but I'm not able to transfer because of the disc space difference.

I'm not sure if I am the only one but Data Transfer isn't the literal meaning but it's an option under Systems >> Data Utilities.

EDIT:
Is there anyway to DATA TRANSFER from CFW to OFW without Transfering the entire HDD (cause it has the games on HDD and etc) from CFW? I guess, just pinpoint what i want to data transfer

no your gonna have to delete or backup some stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo