12-03-2012, 08:07 PM #1
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.
Last edited by Wretch 32 ; 12-03-2012 at 08:14 PM.
12-03-2012, 09:04 PM #2
VreaL
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DarkMaGiicS
I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.

Take a look at this You must login or register to view this content. ,this You must login or register to view this content. and here for edit with sfo, video is on the last site You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure if I'm explaining correctly, but you need to know what version of Dead Island you have (BLES, BLUS, etc) and you must have a profile saved on Xploder (you profile, easy to get using another game's save you have on XMB) ,the read those two links above.
Last edited by VreaL ; 12-03-2012 at 09:17 PM.
12-03-2012, 09:18 PM #3
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by VreaL View Post
Take a look at this You must login or register to view this content. ,this You must login or register to view this content. and here for edit with sfo, video is on the last site You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure if I'm explaining correctly, but you need to know what version of Dead Island you have (BLES, BLUS, etc) and you must have a profile saved on Xploder (you profile, easy to get using another game's save you have on XMB) ,the read those two links above.

I'v already seen them, I'm using "Bles"
12-03-2012, 09:34 PM #4
VreaL
Bounty hunter
I'v already seen them, I'm using "Bles"

So, you're trying to use a BLES file and your game is BLES, correct?

If your USB device is already formatted and has your profile saved on Xploder (Xploder sees the USB as an online user), if you already have the save you want to resign (make sure all the files are there), place that save under "My PS3 saved files", than drag/drop or copy that save to your online profile in the USB. Copy it back to XMB. The game will recognize it as a different save/character.

Make sure that the hacked save is listed under an online profile in Xploder.

Have you tried those steps above?
12-03-2012, 09:36 PM #5
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.

Dead island saves are copyprotected so the can only used with a cfw but when you now your bles i think its bles00749 then you can use saves from other users you can only not copy yours to a usb stick but you need the profil data how its worked
12-03-2012, 09:40 PM #6
VreaL
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by X View Post
Dead island saves are copyprotected so the can only used with a cfw but when you now your bles i think its bles00749 then you can use saves from other users you can only not copy yours to a usb stick but you need the profil data how its worked

I just checked my copy of the game, a GOTY Editon. It's a BLES01681
12-03-2012, 09:42 PM #7
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
So, you're trying to use a BLES file and your game is BLES, correct?

If your USB device is already formatted and has your profile saved on Xploder (Xploder sees the USB as an online user), if you already have the save you want to resign (make sure all the files are there), place that save under "My PS3 saved files", than drag/drop or copy that save to your online profile in the USB. Copy it back to XMB. The game will recognize it as a different save/character.

Make sure that the hacked save is listed under an online profile in Xploder.

Have you tried those steps above?

I dunno what the xploder save game bles/blus is as its on xploder, But dead Island is locked on Save data on PS3. But i just tried copying a xploder save to " My ps3 saved files " But it came up with "Invalid Session ID " :s
12-03-2012, 09:43 PM #8
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
I just checked my copy of the game, a GOTY Editon. It's a BLES01681

ah ok but i dont have the game of the year edition but thx for info bro Smile

and btw i can do a platin lobby for this Smile
Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 12-03-2012 at 09:46 PM.
12-03-2012, 09:47 PM #9
VreaL
Bounty hunter
I dunno what the xploder save game bles/blus is as its on xploder, But dead Island is locked on Save data on PS3. But i just tried copying a xploder save to " My ps3 saved files " But it came up with "Invalid Session ID " :s

Figuring out with versions you are downloading is rather easy. Download them from Xploder server, drag/place on USB (don't worry if they become online or not). If you use My computer or Windows Explorer or something to look in the contents on the USB device you will see the normal folders of the savegames.

Invalid session ID usually happens when something is wrong with your Xploder profile. I got that warning a couple of times but can't remember why.

You don't need the Dead Island saves you have in your console. Follow the steps and links from the above posts and it should work. I tried it in the past and it did.

The following user thanked VreaL for this useful post:

X-GHOST-X
12-03-2012, 09:51 PM #10
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Figuring out with versions you are downloading is rather easy. Download them from Xploder server, drag/place on USB (don't worry if they become online or not). If you use My computer or Windows Explorer or something to look in the contents on the USB device you will see the normal folders of the savegames.

Invalid session ID usually happens when something is wrong with your Xploder profile. I got that warning a couple of times but can't remember why.

You don't need the Dead Island saves you have in your console. Follow the steps and links from the above posts and it should work. I tried it in the past and it did.

thats all right but Invalid session ID cames when you not sign in on xploder and dont forget you need the profil data from the saves you downloaded without it will not work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo