12-03-2012, 08:07 PM #1
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.
Last edited by Wretch 32 ; 12-03-2012 at 08:14 PM.
12-29-2013, 09:17 PM #29
VreaL
Bounty hunter
What version of the game do you have? What save set are you using? What exactly are you editing in the sfo file?

Use any of the saves you have from other games to know exactly from one save to the one you want to resign or just let bruteforce do the job for you.

Did you also delete the profile and other data file from your PS3?
12-31-2013, 03:10 PM #30
Originally posted by VreaL View Post
What version of the game do you have? What save set are you using? What exactly are you editing in the sfo file?

Use any of the saves you have from other games to know exactly from one save to the one you want to resign or just let bruteforce do the job for you.

Did you also delete the profile and other data file from your PS3?

i tried resigning all the files in the saves but it said data corrupted so i started to resign only param.sfo files copied to ps3 but game doesn't show any savegame.i also deleted my profile and savegame data but nothing it starts from options just like it would first time playing even if there are modified savegames.i use savegames from howiie which are us saves but i changed region.my game is goty version so is bles and not blus.i also deleted param sfo from gamesaves and let bruteforce work but nothing :( sorry for my mistakes
01-01-2014, 08:24 AM #31
chaos_angel
I am error
hi,
i had the problem too with the game of the year edition BLES01681 and finally, i resigned the save with bruteforce only the param.sfo with the region BLES00749 and it worked like a charm.
hope it will work for you too,
01-01-2014, 09:04 AM #32
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Originally posted by Wretch
I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.

You don't need to have the same game's save as the one you're replacing.
Copy any other game save onto your USB and Dead Island will resign fine.

And nevermind, this is a 2012 thread that someone bumped and the question is probably answered already.. No
01-01-2014, 03:40 PM #33
Originally posted by angel View Post
hi,
i had the problem too with the game of the year edition BLES01681 and finally, i resigned the save with bruteforce only the param.sfo with the region BLES00749 and it worked like a charm.
hope it will work for you too,

can you tell me how you did it?i have the game of the year edition too but when i resign and coopy it to my ps3 it's like there aren't saves of the game and i have to restart
01-01-2014, 04:28 PM #34
chaos_angel
I am error
i did like omegabeta explained in another dead island thread :

Originally posted by another user
Open downloaded save in Bruteforce and click PARAM SFO,right click and select Decrypt PFD

Double click PARAM SFO and click Account ID and then change subtitle to your name (i used my PSN ID) Untick protected (if its ticked) and click save,it will ask you if you want to overwrite,click yes

Go back to Bruteforce and click Decrypt PFD and select all files,click Patch SFO and click Title ID/Region,in here put BLES00749 click ok,Update PFD and verify

Do this for all three of the saves

Now copy over to usb stick and then onto your PS3 and load the game up and it should work

The above method also works with You must login or register to view this content.
01-01-2014, 05:20 PM #35
i did like omegabeta explained in another dead island thread :

but my region code is bles01681
01-01-2014, 05:45 PM #36
chaos_angel
I am error
yes me too, but it worked with bles00749 like it is said
01-02-2014, 09:53 PM #37
VreaL
Bounty hunter
yes me too, but it worked with bles00749 like it is said

bles00749 should work by default for all bles versions of the game.

I resigned the saves to my goty edition using bles00749 and it worked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo