12-03-2012, 08:07 PM #1
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.
Last edited by Wretch 32 ; 12-03-2012 at 08:14 PM.
12-27-2013, 05:47 AM #20
im having the same problem but i dont have xploder i use bruteforce savedata.can anybody help me?i just 4 more trophies please
12-27-2013, 05:47 PM #21
Originally posted by manuelpocho View Post
im having the same problem but i dont have xploder i use bruteforce savedata.can anybody help me?i just 4 more trophies please

check my sig.

The following user thanked Jaytech for this useful post:

manuelpocho
12-27-2013, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by Jaytech View Post
check my sig.

i resigned many saves but this one is different and i dont know why,also the gamesave of characters are not shown in the game :/ but if i touch other except param sfo it says data corrupted.can you please help me?i just need 3 trophies
12-27-2013, 06:29 PM #23
Originally posted by Wretch
I am using xploder, Finding it hard to do, I know you have to re-sign saved games to get them to work, But how can you get dead island to work? As you cant copy it from the PS3 Save data to USB, Then if i put Dead Island Save game from xploder to USB and copy it to my Save data, Then i go on dead island and its not there? Just wondering how do i get this to work?/

EDIT
Thread needs moving.

just remove copy protection,but then you'll have my same problem,savegames are not shown in game:/
12-27-2013, 09:07 PM #24
VreaL
Bounty hunter
Besides resigning with Xploder or Bruteforce or other software, you need to edit the PARAM.SFO file making sure that all data matches your account. I have resigned many Dead Island saves.

The following user thanked VreaL for this useful post:

manuelpocho
12-27-2013, 10:47 PM #25
Originally posted by VreaL View Post
Besides resigning with Xploder or Bruteforce or other software, you need to edit the PARAM.SFO file making sure that all data matches your account. I have resigned many Dead Island saves.

i edit param.sfo using bruteforce.can you please help me or do it for me ?i dont know what to do,i dont have my origina saves anymore but they were copy protected so i couldnt have copied em from my ps3 to pc
12-27-2013, 11:06 PM #26
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by manuelpocho View Post
i edit param.sfo using bruteforce.can you please help me or do it for me ?i dont know what to do,i dont have my origina saves anymore but they were copy protected so i couldnt have copied em from my ps3 to pc

1.) Delete the PARAM.SFO (Ignore this step if a save does not have 1)
2.) Load the save into Bruteforce
3.) [Bruteforce creates the perfect PARAM.SFO to use] just resign.

The following user thanked Stephen. for this useful post:

manuelpocho
12-27-2013, 11:13 PM #27
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
1.) Delete the PARAM.SFO (Ignore this step if a save does not have 1)
2.) Load the save into Bruteforce
3.) [Bruteforce creates the perfect PARAM.SFO to use] just resign.

i m gonna try this way any i thanked you for the answer.i want to thanks also vreal and jaytech.hope it'll work
12-27-2013, 11:43 PM #28
nothing...i m disperate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo