03-31-2013, 12:58 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I decided to buy Terraria today to mess around with it and figured i would release the save i was working on. It has a few good items on it.
This save DOES NOT allow you to earn trophies nor save. So if you want to be able to save, trade the items to a friend or something then have them trade you back on your normal character.

Here's a screenshot of the inventory:
You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD
:

Fixed the issue where it would freeze upon loading.

If you know what to do with this key, here ya go Winky Winky: 023603550576073809FA0B1C0D1E0F11

Credits:

• flatz for his save game tools and pfd key
Last edited by Tustin ; 04-04-2013 at 02:08 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Alchemist711, Bucko, Forgive, Grumpy Old Men, Guzman, Isaac Clarke, JakeRobles, JSY, kurtbail2, moteeb, X-GHOST-X, yardbird357
04-01-2013, 09:35 PM #11
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Hey guys, I decided to buy Terraria today to mess around with it and figured i would release the save i was working on. It has a few good items on it. There's only 1 trophy that you can get with this and you can get it by using 10 of the mana stars and it'll give you the "Maxed out" trophy.

DOWNLOAD
:

Credits:

• flatz for his pfd tool

nice testin fran, gewd work
04-03-2013, 05:40 PM #12
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Really? It might have been a problem when i tried the make it copy protection-free. I'll have someone else try it and see.

If you Make a new user on the ps3 and just copy the game save to it The save does not need to be copy protection free.. then just transfer it all to your main user with multi player ... Upload original please ^_^

also i noticed you have a playe2 file with no player1 or world data
Last edited by kurtbail2 ; 04-03-2013 at 06:46 PM.
04-03-2013, 08:40 PM #13
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by kurtbail2 View Post
If you Make a new user on the ps3 and just copy the game save to it The save does not need to be copy protection free.. then just transfer it all to your main user with multi player ... Upload original please ^_^

also i noticed you have a playe2 file with no player1 or world data

Yeah sorry about all of the trouble. I'll work on it ASAP and get a new link up Winky Winky
04-04-2013, 12:43 AM #14
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Updated with more items and now it shouldn't freeze :y:
04-04-2013, 12:49 AM #15
valencia1232
Save Point
do you need jb ps3 for this?
04-04-2013, 01:04 AM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by valencia1232 View Post
do you need jb ps3 for this?

No it works on OFW Happy
04-04-2013, 01:56 AM #17
Originally posted by Testinnnnnnnnn View Post
Hey guys, I decided to buy Terraria today to mess around with it and figured i would release the save i was working on. It has a few good items on it.
This save DOES NOT allow you to earn trophies nor save. So if you want to be able to save, trade the items to a friend or something then have them trade you back on your normal character.

DOWNLOAD

:

Fixed the issue where it would freeze upon loading.

Credits:

• flatz for his save game tools and pfd key

i dont have the file to brute force the game key thats whats stoping me mind posting the key for this ? other ppl could take this further
04-04-2013, 02:07 AM #18
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Karma
i dont have the file to brute force the game key thats whats stoping me mind posting the key for this ? other ppl could take this further

Sure, here's the key:
023603550576073809FA0B1C0D1E0F11
04-04-2013, 11:11 AM #19
Tested and Works 100% thank you ^_^
haha also love the Save Image

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo