03-31-2013, 12:58 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I decided to buy Terraria today to mess around with it and figured i would release the save i was working on. It has a few good items on it.
This save DOES NOT allow you to earn trophies nor save. So if you want to be able to save, trade the items to a friend or something then have them trade you back on your normal character.

Here's a screenshot of the inventory:
You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD
:

Fixed the issue where it would freeze upon loading.

If you know what to do with this key, here ya go Winky Winky: 023603550576073809FA0B1C0D1E0F11

Credits:

• flatz for his save game tools and pfd key
Last edited by Tustin ; 04-04-2013 at 02:08 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Alchemist711, Bucko, Forgive, Grumpy Old Men, Guzman, Isaac Clarke, JakeRobles, JSY, kurtbail2, moteeb, X-GHOST-X, yardbird357
04-04-2013, 01:19 PM #20
Originally posted by Testinnnnnnnnn View Post
Hey guys, I decided to buy Terraria today to mess around with it and figured i would release the save i was working on. It has a few good items on it.
This save DOES NOT allow you to earn trophies nor save. So if you want to be able to save, trade the items to a friend or something then have them trade you back on your normal character.

Here's a screenshot of the inventory:

DOWNLOAD
:

Fixed the issue where it would freeze upon loading.

If you know what to do with this key, here ya go Winky Winky: 023603550576073809FA0B1C0D1E0F11

Credits:

• flatz for his save game tools and pfd key

where do you get the item codes?? i need all the souls to make stuff
04-04-2013, 04:52 PM #21
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by kurtbail2 View Post
Tested and Works 100% thank you ^_^
haha also love the Save Image

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

where do you get the item codes?? i need all the souls to make stuff

I don't know the values so I just guess and check.
04-04-2013, 05:04 PM #22
Originally posted by Testinnnnnnnnn View Post

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I don't know the values so I just guess and check.

lol damn that must take forever
04-04-2013, 10:56 PM #23
it would be awesome if you could get the best of everything in the game on one save Smile
04-05-2013, 12:04 AM #24
I have just spent the last 4 hours breaking down xbox360 Saves and hexedit them and they start out the same as ps3 but then they change out of no where ...
04-05-2013, 01:16 AM #25
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I have just spent the last 4 hours breaking down xbox360 Saves and hexedit them and they start out the same as ps3 but then they change out of no where ...

Hmm. I have never done Xbox saves but could you upload it and send it to me in a PM? I'll look at it.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by yardbird357 View Post
it would be awesome if you could get the best of everything in the game on one save Smile

I'll work on it a little bit. It'll take a lot of work finding the value of each item though. That's the only problem.
04-05-2013, 11:37 AM #26
wowaka
Former Staff
Those items suck. It doesn't take long to get better stuff.

But why hack the game? It's so much fun... You're just wasting your $15...
04-05-2013, 05:29 PM #27
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
Originally posted by wowaka View Post

Welcome to NGU, is this your first time here? This is a site where people hack games they probably bought. Most them are fun to play as well. Just letting you know since you seem to be very new here.

Take care,

Lemons
04-05-2013, 09:35 PM #28
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by wowaka View Post

I used to play it on the PC all the time until they stopped updating it. I bought the game to try this and to play it again. Why are you assuming I just bought it so i could mod the save then no longer play it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo