06-26-2013, 02:03 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:57 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, ahmadalmotta, ASTDaywalker, atus, Awares, belga, BigTrain, broskiboy, cocodeshanel, CODHoster1337_, crydunt, cugno83, DarkByke, darnleyboi, devilhomer, dormin, Doudouet91, follower, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gemudake, giant mario, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, Hihi2442, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, klycik, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Lemons, mark1, MdMaynard, Nicolito_S, nooei12345, Oo_SKYLINE_oO, Plathunter8, Rex Evil, saucisse, Sha1tan, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, TheCKU, TrophyHunterCat, UneducatedLogic, werdgawd, xadrianox, xiipord, xorissao, xSOADx, xXNoisiaXx
02-24-2016, 09:29 PM #110
I'm kinda new to this, I've used a resigner before, but unsure how to make these work, any chance you could give more detailed instructions? Thanks.
02-24-2016, 09:43 PM #111
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xshogunx13 View Post
I'm kinda new to this, I've used a resigner before, but unsure how to make these work, any chance you could give more detailed instructions? Thanks.

Don;t need to resign this...just start game collect first trasure then copy desired file included in save set to your save - overwrite it and paste into ps3 and play Smile
02-24-2016, 09:51 PM #112
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Don;t need to resign this...just start game collect first trasure then copy desired file included in save set to your save - overwrite it and paste into ps3 and play Smile

Thanks man, I'll do that Happy

The following user thanked xshogunx13 for this useful post:

klycik
02-24-2016, 10:04 PM #113
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xshogunx13 View Post
Thanks man, I'll do that Happy

Of course you dont have to collect the first treasure if you have it already :-P
03-20-2016, 06:44 PM #114
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
very good post sir, thank you!
03-30-2016, 10:07 AM #115
Thanks for the saves!
04-02-2016, 05:49 PM #116
Thanks alot!
04-03-2016, 09:17 AM #117
Thieum
Save Point
Sorry for my bad english.

It doesn't work, i restart the game because i had lost my save. I had downloaded thé files and when i put the save easy, normal, hard in my save, i delete my file userdata with the userdata file downloaded. No problème. When I paste the New save on my ps3, the data are corrupted or an error message on the screen say me. "impossible to play with another save or obtains trophys". Could you please help me?
04-03-2016, 10:04 AM #118
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Thieum View Post
Sorry for my bad english.

It doesn't work, i restart the game because i had lost my save. I had downloaded thé files and when i put the save easy, normal, hard in my save, i delete my file userdata with the userdata file downloaded. No problème. When I paste the New save on my ps3, the data are corrupted or an error message on the screen say me. "impossible to play with another save or obtains trophys". Could you please help me?

All you have to do is put the USRDATA or whatever it's called into your own save, that's it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo