07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
11-11-2013, 06:26 PM #92
Bizrrr
Haxor!
Originally posted by BoBKiD View Post
The "HOT" save works like a charm (click the game picture in the first post to dl it) but the "60 to car" always hangs the PS3 on the save warning screen. Has anyone found a workaround or a solution for this?

What did you do to work it ? I'have a EUR psn version.

Originally posted by Benjamin62217 View Post
When i resign it with PS3 Save Resigner v1.4 & v2.0.4, i've "data corrupted (8001051C)"

When i use Bruteforce Save Data, i can copy the save on my PS3, but the game freeze on the loading starting...

I got all the trophies except "Get A Life" (Get A+ on all the chapters) =[]

Please help me ! stare

Same thing for me.
11-11-2013, 10:04 PM #93
BoBKiD
Save Point
Originally posted by Bizrrr View Post
What did you do to work it ? I'have a EUR psn version.

I am using You must login or register to view this content.. I always do the following steps:

1. Decrypt the save files (if encrypted)
  2. Double click the PARAM.SFO file and enter User and PS3 IDs manually.
  3. Save PARAM.SFO (overwrite).
  4. Encrypt all files.
  5. Verify all files.
  6. If verification fails, click "Update PFD" and verify again (you have to enter your PS3 ID and User ID in the settings for this), then encrypt.
  7. Manually copy the save folder to your USB stick at PS3/SAVEDATA.
  8. On your PS3, copy the new save file and try it Smile

I hope I helped.

The following user thanked BoBKiD for this useful post:

Bizrrr
11-11-2013, 10:31 PM #94
It's OK for me !

With BruteForce Save Data, but i've reload the game on PSN without the last update ! Awesome face
11-12-2013, 06:54 PM #95
avg3000
Save Point
got it to work. thanks a lot!
11-12-2013, 07:35 PM #96
Does anyone have a fix or even a save for the '60 to Car' trophy? It's the only trophy a lot of us need and the one provided by OP does not work.
11-13-2013, 09:00 AM #97
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by thursday21987 View Post
Does anyone have a fix or even a save for the '60 to Car' trophy? It's the only trophy a lot of us need and the one provided by OP does not work.

you need to delete the game redownload it but dont update the game for the trophy to pop.
11-13-2013, 05:33 PM #98
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
you need to delete the game redownload it but dont update the game for the trophy to pop.

I did that, but the game still freezes on the rating screen (as I and many other people have already stated).
11-15-2013, 11:15 AM #99
Bizrrr
Haxor!
Originally posted by BoBKiD View Post
I am using You must login or register to view this content.. I always do the following steps:

1. Decrypt the save files (if encrypted)
  2. Double click the PARAM.SFO file and enter User and PS3 IDs manually.
  3. Save PARAM.SFO (overwrite).
  4. Encrypt all files.
  5. Verify all files.
  6. If verification fails, click "Update PFD" and verify again (you have to enter your PS3 ID and User ID in the settings for this), then encrypt.
  7. Manually copy the save folder to your USB stick at PS3/SAVEDATA.
  8. On your PS3, copy the new save file and try it Smile

I hope I helped.

Thx you a lot !
11-17-2013, 08:49 AM #100
boec
Gobble
This is "empty" save for 1 trophy? All chapters is locked, but i get the trophy "60 To Car".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo