07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
11-25-2013, 09:56 PM #101
Still not a single fix for the 60 to Car trophy. So much for staying updated.
12-12-2013, 07:12 PM #102
Originally posted by BoBKiD View Post
I am using You must login or register to view this content.. I always do the following steps:

1. Decrypt the save files (if encrypted)
  2. Double click the PARAM.SFO file and enter User and PS3 IDs manually.
  3. Save PARAM.SFO (overwrite).
  4. Encrypt all files.
  5. Verify all files.
  6. If verification fails, click "Update PFD" and verify again (you have to enter your PS3 ID and User ID in the settings for this), then encrypt.
  7. Manually copy the save folder to your USB stick at PS3/SAVEDATA.
  8. On your PS3, copy the new save file and try it Smile

I hope I helped.

i did this steps but nothing allways freeze??? could you upload the US version plz???
12-12-2013, 09:07 PM #103
us version please :/
12-12-2013, 09:21 PM #104
Originally posted by klund3r View Post
us version please :/

or explain how to avoid the freeze , this are my steps...

open the save file in brute force an dit appear in green color 'cause its decrypted , then I click with the second and change the region to US (rename ) then I edit the NFO with my ID ( Large alphanumerical ) > i EncrypT and verify and finally rebulid , but nothing happen always freeze .!!! so if some one has the 60 to car save data in US please it will be helpfull top unlock this trophies like the combos , dogs and windows!!
12-13-2013, 06:27 AM #105
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

how do you get A+ trophy to pop? I transferred to usa using brutefore and only car trophy popped
12-13-2013, 10:42 AM #106
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by dukelived View Post
how do you get A+ trophy to pop? I transferred to usa using brutefore and only car trophy popped

Delet the game and download it again. Now do not update the game!
12-13-2013, 11:21 AM #107
Originally posted by dukelived View Post

Hi , did you have de 60 to car in US version???
12-13-2013, 03:44 PM #108
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by madbutchcer View Post
Hi , did you have de 60 to car in US version???

I copied everything from save except pram sfo then rebuilt with brute force trophy popped after mission, do you know how to get A+ trophy?
12-13-2013, 03:46 PM #109
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Delet the game and download it again. Now do not update the game!

I am on version 1.0 no update still nothing. Only chapter one is complete

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo