03-28-2014, 02:41 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virus Scan:

The following 22 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkContractor, DoomFlake, Dracul_Dragon, EduReptilia, Elektroboyz, Ethan, Lord9Kon, PC_, RatchetBooty, ryohayabusa, Sal, skruff, SnaY, Sourceknight, VHS, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, zirex
03-28-2014, 05:55 PM #11
if i set something beyond what the game understands(health at 99999, stamina 99999) will the game agree that my health/stamina is that high? or will it autocorrect to what my level says it should be?
03-28-2014, 07:53 PM #12
DM13
Bounty hunter
I'm going to try and use this on Shaka's original 30k Soul Level Save, to see if it works. For anyone thinking of using this, please be warned that this will probably not work with any save file that is before character creation. In other words, it is almost certain that it will not work with Mules.
03-28-2014, 08:52 PM #13
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by turtleninja69 View Post
if i set something beyond what the game understands(health at 99999, stamina 99999) will the game agree that my health/stamina is that high? or will it autocorrect to what my level says it should be?

Originally posted by lGameOverl View Post
If I set stamina 32323 for example I do have 32323 Stamina or just the max you can get in dark souls?

Sorry guys, I probably should've removed those options. I put those in while testing it and turns out it doesn't seem to affect your health or stamina. I'll have a look to see if there's some cap to it or not.
03-28-2014, 09:02 PM #14
Sourceknight
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
Sorry guys, I probably should've removed those options. I put those in while testing it and turns out it doesn't seem to affect your health or stamina. I'll have a look to see if there's some cap to it or not.

Health and Stamina cannot be edited on this game (or at least not by normal ways). You can gain infinite hp and stamina by editing the 15user data file but it will be replaced by a default one as soon as you go online, so it only works for offline.
03-28-2014, 10:17 PM #15
How do I export my save from PS3? can anyone provide me with some instructions? thanks...
03-28-2014, 11:49 PM #16
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sourceknight View Post
Health and Stamina cannot be edited on this game (or at least not by normal ways). You can gain infinite hp and stamina by editing the 15user data file but it will be replaced by a default one as soon as you go online, so it only works for offline.

How does that actually work? I've used this Editor on Shaka's Original, didn't work, it gets reverted back to the normal health. How do you get that infinite HP and Stamina? Btw, gonna use your v2 10 spell mule for my main to get 2 characters, thanks for that one.
03-29-2014, 05:53 AM #17
DiFool
Little One
If this mskes a sl1 with all stats on 99 it will kill online play.
If that ifs so, I ask you to remove this pls.
Pls think about it...
Stick to MM.

The following user thanked DiFool for this useful post:

Chxii
03-29-2014, 03:07 PM #18
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by DiFool View Post
If this mskes a sl1 with all stats on 99 it will kill online play.
If that ifs so, I ask you to remove this pls.
Pls think about it...
Stick to MM.

As soon as you go online your Soul Level automatically gets adjusted to whatever you stats are. So if everything is 99, SL will be adjusted to 838.
03-29-2014, 05:46 PM #19
DiFool
Little One
Thx rly great!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo