03-28-2014, 02:41 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virus Scan:

The following 22 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkContractor, DoomFlake, Dracul_Dragon, EduReptilia, Elektroboyz, Ethan, Lord9Kon, PC_, RatchetBooty, ryohayabusa, Sal, skruff, SnaY, Sourceknight, VHS, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, zirex
06-21-2015, 07:11 PM #29
Insane098
Save Point
Link is offline. Please re-upload.
06-21-2015, 10:37 PM #30
Originally posted by Insane098 View Post
Link is offline. Please re-upload.

Originally posted by PC
Here guys, here is a new link for Media Fire. I've had this on my pc for a little while.

last page
09-01-2015, 07:38 AM #31
cant download ?
12-07-2015, 06:34 PM #32
cool12
Gobble
Cant download ?? pls help
02-23-2016, 01:55 AM #33
Paying any one 15 bucks of they give me a save with Alot of hp and 20 bucks if god mode
08-10-2016, 11:12 PM #34
zirex
Haxor!
Hi gues.
After old women, all attributes are reset :embarrassed:
Sorry for my English.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo