03-28-2014, 02:41 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virus Scan:

The following 22 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkContractor, DoomFlake, Dracul_Dragon, EduReptilia, Elektroboyz, Ethan, Lord9Kon, PC_, RatchetBooty, ryohayabusa, Sal, skruff, SnaY, Sourceknight, VHS, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, zirex
03-29-2014, 09:05 PM #20
Sourceknight
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DM13 View Post
How does that actually work? I've used this Editor on Shaka's Original, didn't work, it gets reverted back to the normal health. How do you get that infinite HP and Stamina? Btw, gonna use your v2 10 spell mule for my main to get 2 characters, thanks for that one.

I'm not even sure how to mod 15User, or where the hex ids for hp or stamina is. I only know about that because of a tool Idlehands created called Parameters Editor that does this it is made for xbox360 but it can work for ps3 also just takes an extra step or 2.
03-30-2014, 05:33 AM #21
PC_
Mario!
Originally posted by Sourceknight View Post
I'm not even sure how to mod 15User, or where the hex ids for hp or stamina is. I only know about that because of a tool Idlehands created called Parameters Editor that does this it is made for xbox360 but it can work for ps3 also just takes an extra step or 2.

If you don't mind. Could you link, or upload the tool?
03-31-2014, 12:49 PM #22
HyaLLIka
Pokemon Trainer
Guys need help!
When I FTP my gamesave there is 01USER.DAT.
Every .DAT except 01USER.
How do I obtain it?
04-27-2014, 03:37 PM #23
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
I'm trying to obtain my own save but I do not have a cfw ps3 sadly. the link to the save editor is dead....new link?
04-27-2014, 05:44 PM #24
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

Download:

Virus Scan:

Thanks for this bro but i'm getting an error when I try to download from your link.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 04-27-2014 at 05:46 PM.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

DarkContractor
04-27-2014, 09:56 PM #25
PC_
Mario!
Here guys, here is a new link for Media Fire. I've had this on my pc for a little while.

The following 4 users say thank you to PC_ for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkContractor, ryohayabusa
04-29-2014, 12:41 AM #26
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
PC_ which dat file do i load with this?

NVM didnt read the start.
Last edited by Metamorphisis ; 04-29-2014 at 01:26 AM.
04-29-2014, 02:07 AM #27
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by PC
Here guys, here is a new link for Media Fire. I've had this on my pc for a little while.

Thanks bro.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

PC_
04-29-2014, 07:44 AM #28
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
is there a ps3 ITEM editor? i see one for the 360 but it doesnt work with ps3 saves.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo