Post: Challenge Lobby powered by TheUnkn0wns patch - Only £3.50!!! [Verified By ShAdoW]
09-19-2010, 09:37 AM #1
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
lobby closed [/color]

Last edited by BOOMSHAKALAKA ; 10-17-2010 at 04:38 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

_Daz_, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, breeh, brentos69, bunyard, Choco, daewoo45, DanGFX, DeAtH_StUnZ, DeathVENOM30, DEREKTROTTER, divybc, dryFiL, eddydiep, I_AM_3PIC, ILovePie24!!, J-Step, kingofkarate400, MrBelfast, nik_1993, waltuO, ProTnx, QQuinn, Revy, RUS, SAS_Racer, Scrimm69, ShAdoW_RiDa, SieRoX, spydermonkee, T-VIRUS, TaYNutZ, The-Silontiox, TheSouthpaw, TheUnkn0wn, Walter Sobchak, Xbox 180, xGunz, xiElectrix, xXGMLO2Xx, XxJudge-JulesxX
09-19-2010, 11:17 AM #11
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by Chris
Im sure not long ago that you where moaning about lobbys not being free, your sad.

Errm no I think you'll find I was moaning that lobbies SHOULDN'T be free.

The following user thanked BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa
09-19-2010, 11:23 AM #12
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
After moving onto other projects, I decided to give MY patch to someone I trust.

I worked hard on it, if I'm not using it. Someone else can.

I guess now people will really see what I have been up too xD

so obviously we have a rapist in the projects hes climbin in ur windows he snatching ur patches up u better hide yar ps3's hide yar patch and hide yar skillz cause they taking everything out here
09-19-2010, 11:40 AM #13
Hawk
Former Staff
yo, i can record for you
09-19-2010, 11:47 AM #14
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
Errm no I think you'll find I was moaning that lobbies SHOULDN'T be free.

If you want this up and running fast, i can verify it now, im a mod also
09-19-2010, 11:48 AM #15
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by SFX
If you want this up and running fast, i can verify it now, im a mod also

Shadow Rida just verified but thanks anyway Smile
09-19-2010, 11:54 AM #16
£7.50 - everything unlocked and 3 custom games, WORKING leaderboard stats menu, VIP menu including all the mods (WAY too many to mention, if you've seen unkn0wns lobbies you KNOW what I'm talking about)

For example - Various aimbot settings, explosive ammo, AC-130 crash, god mode, infinite ammo, different gametypes, flyable helicopter and LOADS more

Put your NGU name and PSN in the details of your paypal donation.

Now verified by Shadow Rida.

Video coming soon....

can i get in for 20 seconds to get my fall guns back? I have all T and E but lost my fall guns cause i wasn't veryfied. Ill give all my vbux for 20 secs add djwormy12
09-19-2010, 11:55 AM #17
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
can i get in for 20 seconds to get my fall guns back? I have all T and E but lost my fall guns cause i wasn't veryfied. Ill give all my vbux for 20 secs add djwormy12

No sorry, I'm only selling what I've posted in the original post.
09-19-2010, 11:55 AM #18
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
After moving onto other projects, I decided to give MY patch to someone I trust.

I worked hard on it, if I'm not using it. Someone else can.

I guess now people will really see what I have been up too xD

I'd like to personally thank you for this Unknown, that patch is amazing. There was so much to go through, I didn't know what to do!! =D

I love the AC130 crash, and the flyable helicopter, although I only learnt how to use it just before the end :( It's a shame there were no infections, but a small price to pay against all the other amazing shit you can do.

Anyway, great patch and you've given it good hands.

Originally posted by eddydiep View Post
A video which will proof you everything, and show you in details the mod menu, is coming up soon. Let's wait until verification.

Yup Eddy, you need to do that, lol. Then post it in the thread as more proof for buyers.

Shadow Rida just verified but thanks anyway Smile

Indeed I did, it was amazing, you're gonna have a lot of customers.

I'm being serious guys, this is the best lobby out there by FAR. It's ****ing amazing.
09-19-2010, 12:02 PM #19
£7.50 - everything unlocked and 3 custom games, WORKING leaderboard stats menu, VIP menu including all the mods (WAY too many to mention, if you've seen unkn0wns lobbies you KNOW what I'm talking about)

For example - Various aimbot settings, explosive ammo, AC-130 crash, god mode, infinite ammo, different gametypes, flyable helicopter and LOADS more

Put your NGU name and PSN in the details of your paypal donation.

Now verified by Shadow Rida.

Video coming soon....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo