Post: Challenge Lobby powered by TheUnkn0wns patch - Only £3.50!!! [Verified By ShAdoW]
09-19-2010, 09:37 AM #1
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
lobby closed [/color]

Last edited by BOOMSHAKALAKA ; 10-17-2010 at 04:38 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

_Daz_, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, breeh, brentos69, bunyard, Choco, daewoo45, DanGFX, DeAtH_StUnZ, DeathVENOM30, DEREKTROTTER, divybc, dryFiL, eddydiep, I_AM_3PIC, ILovePie24!!, J-Step, kingofkarate400, MrBelfast, nik_1993, waltuO, ProTnx, QQuinn, Revy, RUS, SAS_Racer, Scrimm69, ShAdoW_RiDa, SieRoX, spydermonkee, T-VIRUS, TaYNutZ, The-Silontiox, TheSouthpaw, TheUnkn0wn, Walter Sobchak, Xbox 180, xGunz, xiElectrix, xXGMLO2Xx, XxJudge-JulesxX
09-19-2010, 09:01 PM #56
Sandyballz
Master Debater
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
I don't think there's much in the way of infections, only had the patch for a couple of days so I'm still getting used to it.
It's the vip menu that is amazing, so much on there to do, the people who've used it today have come away stunned at how fun it is.
I'm thinking of charging for matches say 3 at a time using the vip menu, this will include special group prices that will be for a whole party, I'll keep you all posted Smile

Oh ok that's cool well what about the secondary camouflages? Do they stay forever?
09-19-2010, 09:09 PM #57
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
got told this was the best one out there lol nice one
09-19-2010, 11:23 PM #58
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by Sandyballz View Post
Oh ok that's cool well what about the secondary camouflages? Do they stay forever?

They don't stick forever unfortunately, they just stay whilst you're in the lobby, quite cool to do though.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by Boyz View Post
got told this was the best one out there lol nice one

Well I'm flattered lol, it's all unkn0wns hard work that's gone into the patch that's made it the best, I'm just someone who's fortunate enough to have the patch and let people experience it.
09-20-2010, 01:18 AM #59
xXGMLO2Xx
B O R I C U A
i just finish play n is dannnnnnn good is the best challenge lobby i ever try
good job! [this is the best one out there ]
09-20-2010, 05:05 AM #60
0xFa1z
Splicer
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
PLEASE don't click the donate link in the quotes, only the one in the original post.

i do host lobbies to, but honestly, i'd personaly pay to get in this lobby, i will be getting my paybal next week, and when i do, i will pay u how ever much you want, if that makes any sense. This is truly a lobby to pay for, and one more thing, ur so damn lucky u got ur hands on a patch like this from a master, good luck, and please keep hosting these lobbies till next week
09-20-2010, 05:37 AM #61
Drsniper13
Do a barrel roll!
Great job unk0wn that's freaking sick and congrats on having his patch. I wish I had paypal too get into it.
09-20-2010, 10:06 AM #62
$20 psn card for 2ppl? sorry if i missed where it says no psn cards....
09-20-2010, 10:59 AM #63
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by kushsmoke View Post
$20 psn card for 2ppl? sorry if i missed where it says no psn cards....

I'm not accepting psn cards sorry, I'm only accepting £7.50 paypal donation each. Thanks.
09-20-2010, 11:46 AM #64
wttj87
Save Point
Where are you from? Timezone information and all that, so I can get an idea of when to be online for this.

Then I will donate.

Cheers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo