Post: Challenge Lobby powered by TheUnkn0wns patch - Only £3.50!!! [Verified By ShAdoW]
09-19-2010, 09:37 AM #1
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
lobby closed [/color]

Last edited by BOOMSHAKALAKA ; 10-17-2010 at 04:38 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

_Daz_, Ahsoka Tano, Alfa, breeh, brentos69, bunyard, Choco, daewoo45, DanGFX, DeAtH_StUnZ, DeathVENOM30, DEREKTROTTER, divybc, dryFiL, eddydiep, I_AM_3PIC, ILovePie24!!, J-Step, kingofkarate400, MrBelfast, nik_1993, waltuO, ProTnx, QQuinn, Revy, RUS, SAS_Racer, Scrimm69, ShAdoW_RiDa, SieRoX, spydermonkee, T-VIRUS, TaYNutZ, The-Silontiox, TheSouthpaw, TheUnkn0wn, Walter Sobchak, Xbox 180, xGunz, xiElectrix, xXGMLO2Xx, XxJudge-JulesxX
09-19-2010, 05:15 PM #47
Just payed. Waitin for an invite xD.

PSN : IQS_StaTiiK-
09-19-2010, 06:00 PM #48
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
Best challenge lobby ever ....

Awesome fun Winky Winky
09-19-2010, 06:11 PM #49
Is this the lobby where i got in with shadow and jumped at his chopper gunner with an unlimited nube tube, then i jumped up and rained hell on everyone else? If yes this is the best CL ever! But the fall camo spaz n stuff dont work how u get it to work? Thanks for the VIP entry too

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
£7.50 - everything unlocked and 3 custom games, WORKING leaderboard stats menu, VIP menu including all the mods (WAY too many to mention, if you've seen unkn0wns lobbies you KNOW what I'm talking about)

For example - Various aimbot settings, explosive ammo, AC-130 crash, god mode, infinite ammo, different gametypes, flyable helicopter and LOADS more

Put your NGU name and PSN in the details of your paypal donation.

Now verified by Shadow Rida.

Video coming soon....

PAYPAL LINK HERE - You must login or register to view this content.

was it ur lobby i was in earlier read above statment
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-19-2010 at 06:07 PM.
09-19-2010, 07:10 PM #50
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Yeah that was my lobby, you have to have your gun selected that you want to be fall and then it turns fall, works for me and others that have used it today.
Thanks anyway!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Taking a break for a bit, might be back on later if not I'll be doing more lobbies tomorrow
VIDEO is now uploaded so you can take a look at what you'll get! Smile
09-19-2010, 08:28 PM #51
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
Yeah that was my lobby, you have to have your gun selected that you want to be fall and then it turns fall, works for me and others that have used it today.
Thanks anyway!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Taking a break for a bit, might be back on later if not I'll be doing more lobbies tomorrow
VIDEO is now uploaded so you can take a look at what you'll get! Smile

Na, it wasn't your lobby lol. You gone off for the night? :( I wanted to play with you. Lolz

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

Drackos
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM #52
I have a hd pvr, i will record and post on youtube add me on PSN: kooladam
I will record and verify.
09-19-2010, 08:49 PM #53
Sandyballz
Master Debater
What is infectious in this lobby (like when I leave your lobby and host a private match)? And I've heard that you have camos on secondary weapons, does that stick online?
09-19-2010, 08:55 PM #54
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by okok2 View Post
I have a hd pvr, i will record and post on youtube add me on PSN: kooladam
I will record and verify.

I'm sorry, but that was a fail.

1:You can't verify, only a mod can.

2:Eddy already recorded a video for him.
09-19-2010, 09:00 PM #55
BOOMSHAKALAKA
I don't think there's much in the way of infections, only had the patch for a couple of days so I'm still getting used to it.
It's the vip menu that is amazing, so much on there to do, the people who've used it today have come away stunned at how fun it is.
I'm thinking of charging for matches say 3 at a time using the vip menu, this will include special group prices that will be for a whole party, I'll keep you all posted Smile

The following user thanked BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo