Post: Decompress & Compress Patch_mp.ff (Very Detailed) & Complete
10-31-2010, 06:35 PM #263
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
That sounds like you added to much. If your edited file got bigger than your old one, wher eyou can't put the footer in, then you added to much to that file. You need to seperate stuff up some.

No way, I seen Mossy V7 with GunGame and GhostBusters.

All I did was edit the text and clan tags and co-hosts.
10-31-2010, 06:39 PM #264
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by TuhoajaFIN View Post
Hey Alabama can you help me. I tried to edit EliteMossy v7 to Stealth for my mate. So he gave me the v7 which works, then I decompressed it and deleted few features and compressed it (I followed TUT till Part VIII) But when he tried it he got Black screen :S
Please help uss

You might have deleted the wrong things? or not enough?

or maybe you have an odd region?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by inikush View Post
No way, I seen Mossy V7 with GunGame and GhostBusters.

All I did was edit the text and clan tags and co-hosts.

People "Clean" up patches to add alot of stuff.

And if you didn't add to much you would know becaues you would still be able to add the footer. If you can't. Then you "did" add to much.

If you still able to add the footer then, your coding is bad or the region isn't right for you.
11-01-2010, 12:41 AM #265
blu91283
Save Point
:tits: this stuff it good
11-01-2010, 12:12 PM #266
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
You might have deleted the wrong things? or not enough?

or maybe you have an odd region?

Well i just deleted the super jump & super speed...
Also the region is BLES00683 but only few patch works....
Last edited by Tuhoaja ; 11-01-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: QUOTE Fail
11-01-2010, 09:17 PM #267
can u pizz make a vid on it as well
11-02-2010, 09:00 PM #268
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
Very indept tut.
11-02-2010, 11:29 PM #269
I followed your tutorial, all I did was changing the name in coHost. I Compressed exacly how the tutorial says. I ended with a blackscreen. I'm from Canada and I'm on PS3. I don't if I can change something but anyways if someone can message me it would be appreciate. Thanks.
11-06-2010, 06:10 PM #270
When u say make a new folder called _missions_recomp.gsc what do i make the folder in for example do i make it in HxD or in word or what dude?
11-07-2010, 02:41 AM #271
Default Avatar
Bjornke
Ok, I was able to follow this step by step and compress it. However I can't figure out how to get i on my ps3. The compression went fine and I now have the file, but what do I do now. I've been trying to create a patch for a while now and am excited it came through this time, but, i'm clueless as to how I even begin to get it on my ps3, and use it.

If anyone has any help to offer this poor young soul I will kiss your feet (figuratively, not really, feet and nasty and so on)

Thanks so much bro,

Bj

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo