01-27-2011, 09:03 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Any threads made about this will be closed.

With the recent influx of bannings on all consoles, there are too many threads being made on how not to get banned, and theories and methods on not getting banned.

We need to keep them all organized and in one place so from now on, (Goes for all sections) they will be posted here.

Currently working method: ItzHazy Mods found this working Anti-Ban.

Here is how:

Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

Thank him here - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ツSparky, clizzzzz, hauge, Hazey, I'm A Rep Whore, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMaDNeZz, jeffers07, justinglentzl, N-G-U, rook14368, styl, TONEY777, Wondoh, x-oGUNo-x, Xcellerator, xChidori, xChoco--, xDenley
01-28-2011, 09:16 PM #83
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
Originally posted by jakerad95 View Post
i just followed you tut, now im going to go see if im banned. Also does my ps3 have to be hooked to to ethernet cable?

what do you mean just go online the way you use to before you were banned as long as you followed the exact way i showd you this will work
01-28-2011, 09:18 PM #84
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
Originally posted by Swavely View Post
what do you mean just go online the way you use to before you were banned as long as you followed the exact way i showd you this will work

sorry bro, i just followed your vid step by step and didn't work :/
01-28-2011, 09:18 PM #85
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
sorry bro, i just followed your vid step by step and didn't work :/

try following the written tutorial
01-28-2011, 09:21 PM #86
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
try following the written tutorial

thats exactly what you had me do through the vid tut..
01-28-2011, 09:35 PM #87
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD

well try again because you must have missed something it very does work

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Wait a minute do you have a perm ban or temp ban? this works for perm bans i dont think it works on temps bans though
01-28-2011, 09:39 PM #88
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
well try again because you must have missed something it very does work

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Wait a minute do you have a perm ban or temp ban? this works for perm bans i dont think it works on temps bans though

im perm banned, and i tried it three times. doesnt workfor me
01-28-2011, 09:40 PM #89
I have a question. I hacked one of my accounts and played online for a while and i got the server error, later i played on my legit account for a while, then after that i didnt touch black ops and i come here and see a lot of people are console banned. Im sill on 3.55. What should i do?
01-28-2011, 09:42 PM #90
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
im perm banned, and i tried it three times. doesnt workfor me

But do you get an error saying your console banned? make sure you tell me the right thing or i cant help you.
01-28-2011, 09:44 PM #91
jakerad95
YT - WrapAroundGaming
But do you get an error saying your console banned? make sure you tell me the right thing or i cant help you.

yes, i get an error saying this console has been permanently banned from usuing COSad Awesome black ops servers then visit some website for details...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo