01-27-2011, 09:03 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Any threads made about this will be closed.

With the recent influx of bannings on all consoles, there are too many threads being made on how not to get banned, and theories and methods on not getting banned.

We need to keep them all organized and in one place so from now on, (Goes for all sections) they will be posted here.

Currently working method: ItzHazy Mods found this working Anti-Ban.

Here is how:

Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

Thank him here - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ツSparky, clizzzzz, hauge, Hazey, I'm A Rep Whore, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMaDNeZz, jeffers07, justinglentzl, N-G-U, rook14368, styl, TONEY777, Wondoh, x-oGUNo-x, Xcellerator, xChidori, xChoco--, xDenley
01-27-2011, 09:28 AM #2
sengalang
Bounty hunter
One theory/method is to delete your current Black Ops patch on 3.55 and update to 3.56 OFW.

The following user thanked sengalang for this useful post:

I'm A Rep Whore
01-27-2011, 09:36 AM #3
Originally posted by sengalang View Post
One theory/method is to delete your current Black Ops patch on 3.55 and update to 3.56 OFW.

yes it was discovered by me... it works 100%

The following 8 users say thank you to Hazey for this useful post:

DreamKidzVa, Jteezay09, K-R0ME25, LilP, morgan8088, Stx, Xcellerator, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-27-2011, 09:37 AM #4
MOHN
Big Daddy
I can confirm that console ban is obviously not an ip ban. I have two ps3's and i upgraded both of my ps3's to 3.56. On my first ps3 i tried to login with a hacked account and get the console ban error. I tried again with a different hacked account and got the same error. I create an brand new account and got the same error. I delete everything and perform update again, still same result. Then i turn on my 2nd ps3 delete the black box ftp and file manager and performed the system update 3.56 again from usb storage. I did not log in with my hacked account that time. I went straight to new account and login, i was able to play online. Now i wish to loggin with my hacked account on my 2nd ps3 to test, but im scared...lol...

I JUST CHECKED WITH HACKED ACCOUNT ON MY 2ND PS3 AND I WENT PSN PLAYED A ZOMBIE GAME.

**SO, THOSE ARE GETTING CONSOLE ERROR TRY TO LOGIN IN DIFFERENT PS3 AND YOU SHOULD BE PLAY ONLINE. CONFIRMED 100%.**
01-27-2011, 09:39 AM #5
yes it was discovered by me... it works 100%

Yeah works like a dream, I <3 you man ^^
01-27-2011, 09:41 AM #6
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

- this was found COMPLETELY by ME

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by Stxyzth View Post
Yeah works like a dream, I <3 you man ^^

lol thanks... too bad i am not getting the credit i deserve :(

The following 12 users say thank you to Hazey for this useful post:

billionk, DinoFreak, HolynoodleZ, johnw6619, macoroniman1234, Mr cake man, multikillaz, NooFag, tanneriscool, vipervimal, xMo, zephir
01-27-2011, 09:44 AM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager

- this was found COMPLETELY by ME

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

lol thanks... too bad i am not getting the credit i deserve :(

Yes you are and you will. Chill out.

The following 3 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

J_MAN, ReJeKTz-
01-27-2011, 09:59 AM #8
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
so there is no way to unban your console ban?
01-27-2011, 10:01 AM #9
silsil
Gym leader
Each time I click on "Playstation Network" @ BlackOps I get this message:

Error
The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates.

Does that mean i'm banned!?

The following user thanked silsil for this useful post:

LordOlliee
01-27-2011, 10:20 AM #10
Dope.
Endure and Survive.
this is so ****ed, i bought my ps3 on sunday, and its already banned. i had one account 15th deleted before i updated and i am still banned, they went way to far..

The following 7 users say thank you to Dope. for this useful post:

Death75, HowsMySHOOTING, iPewsen, LordOlliee, ReJeKTz-, Slay No More, THE_JMAN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo