01-27-2011, 09:03 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Any threads made about this will be closed.

With the recent influx of bannings on all consoles, there are too many threads being made on how not to get banned, and theories and methods on not getting banned.

We need to keep them all organized and in one place so from now on, (Goes for all sections) they will be posted here.

Currently working method: ItzHazy Mods found this working Anti-Ban.

Here is how:

Originally posted by IttzHazeyMods View Post
in order to prevent from getting console banned you must delete the black ops game data utility BEFORE you updated to 3.56, then when you update download the patch and you will only be banned on your hacked accounts, not console banned.... the reason i know this works is because there is so many of my friends and just people on here that were getting console banned (i looked on here before i updated) so i decided i would try deleting the patch and, it worked, i have about 10 hacked 15th accounts on my ps3, i didnt delete any of them, sorry that i didnt post this sooner...

Thank him here - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cryptic ; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

ツSparky, clizzzzz, hauge, Hazey, I'm A Rep Whore, ii-ownaged-iixx, iMaDNeZz, jeffers07, justinglentzl, N-G-U, rook14368, styl, TONEY777, Wondoh, x-oGUNo-x, Xcellerator, xChidori, xChoco--, xDenley
01-27-2011, 10:37 AM #11
Originally posted by silsil View Post
Each time I click on "Playstation Network" @ BlackOps I get this message:

Error
The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates.

Does that mean i'm banned!?

yes you are banned.... but not console banned
01-27-2011, 10:46 AM #12
Game Over
Bounty hunter
Im so pissed if i knew they was banning consoles i would never of updated first thing i did this morning was update because i couldnt sign online now i go to play Black Ops and im server banned WTF!!!! Is this ban forever or just for a short duration because if it is forever i might as well sell my copy and get some cash while i still can!

FCUK TREYARCH!
01-27-2011, 10:48 AM #13
silsil
Gym leader
yes you are banned.... but not console banned

Alright, how can I know if i'm console banned? (yea ofcourse test it out by using other accounts, but which 'error message' do I see?)
01-27-2011, 10:54 AM #14
Game Over
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by silsil View Post
Alright, how can I know if i'm console banned? (yea ofcourse test it out by using other accounts, but which 'error message' do I see?)

If you get console banned it will say your console has been banned from the Black Ops servers!

FCUK TREYARCH!!!
01-27-2011, 11:03 AM #15
Originally posted by Game
Im so pissed if i knew they was banning consoles i would never of updated first thing i did this morning was update because i couldnt sign online now i go to play Black Ops and im server banned WTF!!!! Is this ban forever or just for a short duration because if it is forever i might as well sell my copy and get some cash while i still can!

FCUK TREYARCH!

nobody knows.... i guess time will tell... its probably meant to be permanent but there will most likely be a way to gen unbanned soon

The following 2 users say thank you to Hazey for this useful post:

Game Over, HowsMySHOOTING
01-27-2011, 11:04 AM #16
divybc
Former Staff
yes it was discovered by me... it works 100%

Do i have to still be on 3.55 to do this or is there another way.
01-27-2011, 11:19 AM #17
Originally posted by xIDivybc View Post
Do i have to still be on 3.55 to do this or is there another way.

yes if you are on 3.55 delete the BO patch before you update
01-27-2011, 11:23 AM #18
divybc
Former Staff
yes if you are on 3.55 delete the BO patch before you update

YEH but ive already recieved the console banned will it still work.
01-27-2011, 11:29 AM #19
Originally posted by xIDivybc View Post
YEH but ive already recieved the console banned will it still work.

no.. this is how to PREVENT getting banned not how to get unbanned
srry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo