02-10-2011, 02:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, you guys all ruined it for yourselves. Do you think that even if George Hotz wins that he will release another custom firmware? You guys messed it up with all the piracy and all the modded lobbies. All the people that make custom firmware did it for one reason. HOMBREW. One of the reasons that CFW 3.60 might be taking so long is because the devs are debating on whether to release it or not. You guys took something amazing and used it for the worse. One of the reasons that there are restrictions on the system is because there need to be. Think about it; Your parents set a curfew when you are young and you don't really do anything. Then the curfew gets lifted and you don't show up at home for a few days. Your parents finally find you and now you get punished and the restrictions you have a even severe. Same thing happened with you and the playstation.

The following 39 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Ada Wong, AlmightyRyan, Blackstorm, cerj, Clouds, davirus_, DiJiTaLGoDz, Domov, dPaws, game1231, Gee_WizzxD, Gotham_Shadow, i_luxx_i, iiSuPerBaD, Jack__90, Jake9, Jerry_, Jmclark, Jonwi5, Kidd Cold, kiddblaze18, Lofti, mcstyle24, Millz, New York BOY !, NSixtyFourFAILS, Omniplasma, Plurals, Potassium, RavagedBoom, ResistTheSun, Suxh4rd2bu, TheBigRod, thee3nd, toophat2fly, Trunks, Cory, Unonymous, Xehanort
02-12-2011, 03:38 AM #56
WELL. have a nice day
Last edited by iSwipper ; 02-12-2011 at 03:59 AM.
02-12-2011, 03:42 AM #57
Originally posted by Swipper
i guess ur on the wrong forum. NGU is mainly known as modding, hacking etc forum. so please, dont post more of this useless posts that dont even have a point. peace

Do you know the main purpose for hacking? It's not for the noobs that want to host challenge lobbies. It's for the people that want to get rid of the limitations that companies set. It's about being able to run our own coding without having to pay to be a developer. It's about figuring out something new, not piracy, not ruining other peoples gaming experience. Clearly you are on the wrong for. So please, don't post more of this useless posts that don't even have a point. peace.
02-12-2011, 03:46 AM #58
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
With or without CFW, I still think the Ps3 is a good console, not to say that it wasn't cool having some emulators on there. But if Sony doesn't want it, then there really isn't much we can do now is there?
02-12-2011, 03:58 AM #59
Originally posted by 101 View Post
With or without CFW, I still think the Ps3 is a good console, not to say that it wasn't cool having some emulators on there. But if Sony doesn't want it, then there really isn't much we can do now is there?

We can fight. After all, they removed other OS function and instead of just going meh, we fought back and are still in that lawsuit.
02-12-2011, 10:21 AM #60
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
We can fight. After all, they removed other OS function and instead of just going meh, we fought back and are still in that lawsuit.

The fight isn't ours, its pretty much the devs, if anything, consider us the cheerleaders.
02-12-2011, 10:26 AM #61
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Honestly, you guys all ruined it for yourselves. Do you think that even if George Hotz wins that he will release another custom firmware? You guys messed it up with all the piracy and all the modded lobbies. All the people that make custom firmware did it for one reason. HOMBREW. One of the reasons that CFW 3.60 might be taking so long is because the devs are debating on whether to release it or not. You guys took something amazing and used it for the worse. One of the reasons that there are restrictions on the system is because there need to be. Think about it; Your parents set a curfew when you are young and you don't really do anything. Then the curfew gets lifted and you don't show up at home for a few days. Your parents finally find you and now you get punished and the restrictions you have a even severe. Same thing happened with you and the playstation.

Personally I have never pirated games for PS3, i used homebrew and challenge lobbies on MW2 and CoD4 for friends.. But never online

I totally agree, if there were no pirated games being downloaded for the CFW, we would already have a CFW on 3.56.....
02-12-2011, 09:55 PM #62
Originally posted by Mw2h4x0r View Post
Personally I have never pirated games for PS3, i used homebrew and challenge lobbies on MW2 and CoD4 for friends.. But never online

I totally agree, if there were no pirated games being downloaded for the CFW, we would already have a CFW on 3.56.....

Exactly .
02-12-2011, 10:22 PM #63
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
okay, were the hell have i been for as long as this started? since when can you hack your ps3 custom firware lol wtf, i stop playin ps3 for a few months and this happens
im confused, can someone catch me up with like everything lol Happy
02-13-2011, 05:48 AM #64
Originally posted by I View Post
okay, were the hell have i been for as long as this started? since when can you hack your ps3 custom firware lol wtf, i stop playin ps3 for a few months and this happens
im confused, can someone catch me up with like everything lol Happy

wow, you've missed a load.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo