02-10-2011, 02:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, you guys all ruined it for yourselves. Do you think that even if George Hotz wins that he will release another custom firmware? You guys messed it up with all the piracy and all the modded lobbies. All the people that make custom firmware did it for one reason. HOMBREW. One of the reasons that CFW 3.60 might be taking so long is because the devs are debating on whether to release it or not. You guys took something amazing and used it for the worse. One of the reasons that there are restrictions on the system is because there need to be. Think about it; Your parents set a curfew when you are young and you don't really do anything. Then the curfew gets lifted and you don't show up at home for a few days. Your parents finally find you and now you get punished and the restrictions you have a even severe. Same thing happened with you and the playstation.

The following 39 users say thank you to FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Ada Wong, AlmightyRyan, Blackstorm, cerj, Clouds, davirus_, DiJiTaLGoDz, Domov, dPaws, game1231, Gee_WizzxD, Gotham_Shadow, i_luxx_i, iiSuPerBaD, Jack__90, Jake9, Jerry_, Jmclark, Jonwi5, Kidd Cold, kiddblaze18, Lofti, mcstyle24, Millz, New York BOY !, NSixtyFourFAILS, Omniplasma, Plurals, Potassium, RavagedBoom, ResistTheSun, Suxh4rd2bu, TheBigRod, thee3nd, toophat2fly, Trunks, Cory, Unonymous, Xehanort
02-13-2011, 08:32 AM #65
l33t j0rd4n
Is it because I'm 1337
Originally posted by I View Post
okay, were the hell have i been for as long as this started? since when can you hack your ps3 custom firware lol wtf, i stop playin ps3 for a few months and this happens
im confused, can someone catch me up with like everything lol Happy

Geo's in court, 3.55 homebrew = patched. Enconomy = ****ed up. PS = ****ed up. Ristraning orders left right and center. Aload of Skids are now pirting. Other than that it's ok? Angry
02-13-2011, 03:20 PM #66
Originally posted by 020king View Post
if geohot wins, he will defo make it and release it just to get back at sony hahaha, jus for revenge

No, IF geohot wins, he will prob be offered a job with Sony.
02-13-2011, 03:22 PM #67
Originally posted by toophat2fly View Post
No, IF geohot wins, he will prob be offered a job with Sony.

Sony will never hire George even though they should. He will most definitely be offered a job by someone else, after all he did have an internship with google last summer.
02-13-2011, 03:26 PM #68
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Sony will never hire George even though they should. He will most definitely be offered a job by someone else, after all he did have an internship with google last summer.

Maybe not, but if they did, the next console would be more than likely impossible to break into. :hitman:
02-13-2011, 03:31 PM #69
Originally posted by toophat2fly View Post
Maybe not, but if they did, the next console would be more than likely impossible to break into. :hitman:

Exactly, but they will never be seen hiring the person they lost to in a law suit.
02-13-2011, 07:54 PM #70
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by l33t
Geo's in court, 3.55 homebrew = patched. Enconomy = ****ed up. PS = ****ed up. Ristraning orders left right and center. Aload of Skids are now pirting. Other than that it's ok? Angry

dont know what any of that means lol looks like ive missed basically every little thing over the past couple months
02-13-2011, 08:14 PM #71
Originally posted by adyhax View Post
lol hes not the only hacker u noob its not like only he can hack it after releasing the keys anyone w proper knowledge can hack it and find the new keys in every fw

lol hes a noob? look at his posts and rep then look at urs comment backfired..
02-13-2011, 09:04 PM #72
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
i TOTALLY agree every SnD lobby you go in its A cl
02-13-2011, 10:36 PM #73
Originally posted by adyhax View Post
so what? its not like this is the only site that exists for haking , i have my own site so dont talk dumb****

There is no need to flame in this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo