03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
04-10-2011, 04:49 AM #83
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Best View Post
Yea, Afterall Modernwarfare I think is whats going to keep CoD alive If they keep continuing the sequel.

I definitely agree with you. I personally didn't like how Treyarch developed BO. I play it but I don't agree with the developments of BO
04-10-2011, 04:51 AM #84
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
I definitely agree with you. I personally didn't like how Treyarch developed BO. I play it but I don't agree with the developments of BO

Yea The developer of treyarch just lacks alot of things. BO could have been the greatest CoD Ever but, It was all ruined. It was really un-expected.
04-10-2011, 04:57 AM #85
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Yea The developer of treyarch just lacks alot of things. BO could have been the greatest CoD Ever but, It was all ruined. It was really un-expected.

True, I heard that Treyarch released it too fast, that why there so many defects in the game as well
04-10-2011, 04:59 AM #86
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
True, I heard that Treyarch released it too fast, that why there so many defects in the game as well

Time makes perfect. lol Apparently they didnt take their time
04-10-2011, 05:07 AM #87
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Time makes perfect. lol Apparently they didnt take their time

lol it good that someone agrees. Let see how this all falls into place
04-10-2011, 05:12 AM #88
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
lol it good that someone agrees. Let see how this all falls into place

Wow i just noticed you were in my clan lol.
04-10-2011, 05:13 AM #89
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Wow i just noticed you were in my clan lol.

lol N$K* all the way
04-10-2011, 05:14 AM #90
NCz-Best
-Im just Vague-
lol N$K* all the way

Lol Damn Rightt Add Hondureno19.
04-10-2011, 06:05 AM #91
Wow already,they don't give us enough time to enjoy black ops and about 1 year later they come out with another cod title,infinity ward better do 10x better then they did on mw2, bcuz i like the feel of black ops more than mw2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo