03-21-2011, 12:55 AM #1
WaZoO
† Nipples+GFX= LIFE †
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming in November

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Continuing its new tradition of releasing a new Call of Duty game every year around Christmas time, Activision has announced that Modern Warfare 3 will be in stores this November.

Call of Duty is one of the most powerful brands in the gaming industry. The most recent release, Black Ops, became the fastest-selling video game of all time. The game it beat to score that record was, in fact, another Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare 2.

Because the franchise is nothing but a huge cash cow, Activision has begun to churn them out like butter. Instead of traditional video game series in which a new title is released once every 2-3 years, the publisher has been releasing one every year.

Today's announcement, though, comes as Activision is scrambling to fix serious errors in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Rampant hacking in the PS3 version of the game is leading to countless online complaints as users find themselves often competing against cheaters who make the entire experience unfair. To date, Activision hasn't found a solution to the problem, or figured out why it is so easy to cheat in the game, but has said it is working on it.

Modern Warfare 3 will pick up where MW2 left off, allowing players the chance to live modern-day combat situations instead of the more traditional war shooters that tend to take place around the World War 2 era.

So far, not much is known about Modern Warfare 3, but we expect to see more details coming soon down the pike.

If it's gunna be anything like Modern Warfare 2, get ready for some serious fanboys and trolls. But, also expect some really awesome gameplay.
Seems to be set in a more modern time. Also, the game developers are in the process of finding out why it's so easy to hack their games. So guys, start thinking of ways around this :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to WaZoO for this useful post:

cluckin bell, hahaNO, Teh Niganator, xCRaZySkiLLZ-
04-10-2011, 08:05 AM #92
I think i'm gonna give it a try. If it sucks, i'm never ever gonna buy a game buy Call of Duty..
04-13-2011, 09:25 PM #93
Hopefully Modern Warfare 3 will be better than black ops and NOT a COD4 prequel. If it were a cod4 prequel then we still wouldn't know what happens to Price, Soap, and Nikoli. I am hoping Modern Warfare 3 will entail Soap and crew trying to escape the wrath of the U.S. and will hold more "sneaking" type missions.
04-15-2011, 12:36 AM #94
battlebudy
Gym leader
it better be good
04-16-2011, 12:34 AM #95
IPG
Haxor!
They should bring back getting killstreak with killstreaks lol. I'll prob be getting this just cause my friends will and I don't want to Be alone on black ops
04-16-2011, 08:19 PM #96
Teh Niganator
Haters Gunna Hate
i liked mw2 before all the cls and junk but the cls were still fun
04-17-2011, 09:53 AM #97
Originally posted by Teh
i liked mw2 before all the cls and junk but the cls were still fun

CL's we're fun if this shit kept in pvt matches, they totally screwed my stats up.
04-17-2011, 10:42 AM #98
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
I think CoSad Awesome Modern Warfare 2 was great and I'm hoping MW3 will be absolute beast!

Black ops should've been replaced with MW3 Not Happy or Sad ..
04-18-2011, 12:02 AM #99
New Account
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
MW3 will be better than Black ops at least u wont get banned for stupid reason LOL Treyarch failed at making games

Banned for a stupid reason? Hacking and boosting is a pretty good reason your just too ignorant to realize you did something wrong.

The following user thanked New Account for this useful post:

Njamimars
04-20-2011, 11:59 AM #100
i think mw2 will stay the best

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo