04-23-2011, 10:36 AM #1
Default Avatar
Brad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i am getting tired of all these threads saying i want to play my game online. so i just thought why don't we just use Xlink until psn is back up.

i know you don't level up with it but it's the best we have for now.

Servers Offline!
the server is call dr.brad
password= ngu123

Directory (may find it helpful)
Arena/playstation3/first person shooter/call of duty modern warfare 2/Dr.Brad

i have put a 12 player limit on it for the moment but when we do games like domination i will raise it.

people that don't know what it is:
It lets you play system link online with friends in another house/country for free.

Tutorial (not mine)

This could also be useful if they do start charging for psn and you don't want to buy it.

Need any help pm on here or add [email][email protected][/email]

thanks SirBlazeAlot for your thread.

Read this to get download - You must login or register to view this content.
read through this thread if your still not happy - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Brad ; 04-25-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: All downloads need a virus scan

The following 16 users say thank you to Brad for this useful post:

||||||||||||, albania123, eQaLiZe, GuilloDesigns, iamdadutchpride, Jaimzterr, joe kilvert, jogeboy, lildeg8, Mezzid, My Hate, Reay, skillz369, warman_94, x Too GodLy x, XxGGJxX
04-24-2011, 08:51 PM #92
jeffers07
Climbing up the ladder
gunna give this a ago on my 3.55 thanks
04-24-2011, 09:13 PM #93
Does this works for wireless and if you put a Ethernet cable from your pc to your PS3?
04-24-2011, 09:27 PM #94
pizzamon1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Njamimars View Post
Does this works for wireless and if you put a Ethernet cable from your pc to your PS3?

yes thats how im working mine. u need to put the internet settings on your ps3 to wired and EVERYTHING automatic.
then simply restart ps3
with ethernet connecting the 2
u should get lan connection on pc when u set up the connections. if u do then restart and ur fine.
04-24-2011, 09:31 PM #95
Biz
I’m too L33T
Get outside, it'll do some people good. :y:
04-24-2011, 09:36 PM #96
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Dr.

All threads require a virus scan to post files.

You have also been accused of posting a virus, You must login or register to view this content..

I know this was not intentional but please think before you post next time.
04-24-2011, 09:48 PM #97
i dont get it ??
04-24-2011, 10:18 PM #98
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Gizmo. View Post
All threads require a virus scan to post files.

You have also been accused of posting a virus, You must login or register to view this content..

I know this was not intentional but please think before you post next time.

ill add one tomorrow. i just got that from a youtube vid posted on the 2nd page of this thread. sorry i forgot about the new rule :(
04-24-2011, 10:21 PM #99
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by Dr.
ill add one tomorrow. i just got that from a youtube vid posted on the 2nd page of this thread. sorry i forgot about the new rule :(

No problems man, the link has been removed now anyway. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-24-2011, 10:32 PM #100
pizzamon1
Bounty hunter
if people need help they should first instalkll xlink ( 7.3.1.7 if your xp user) and then use the help function. it can help u connect consoles very well. and if fursther help is needed there are usually people who can hel that r using xlink already Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo