04-23-2011, 10:36 AM #1
Default Avatar
Brad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i am getting tired of all these threads saying i want to play my game online. so i just thought why don't we just use Xlink until psn is back up.

i know you don't level up with it but it's the best we have for now.

Servers Offline!
the server is call dr.brad
password= ngu123

Directory (may find it helpful)
Arena/playstation3/first person shooter/call of duty modern warfare 2/Dr.Brad

i have put a 12 player limit on it for the moment but when we do games like domination i will raise it.

people that don't know what it is:
It lets you play system link online with friends in another house/country for free.

Tutorial (not mine)

This could also be useful if they do start charging for psn and you don't want to buy it.

Need any help pm on here or add [email][email protected][/email]

thanks SirBlazeAlot for your thread.

Read this to get download - You must login or register to view this content.
read through this thread if your still not happy - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Brad ; 04-25-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: All downloads need a virus scan

The following 16 users say thank you to Brad for this useful post:

||||||||||||, albania123, eQaLiZe, GuilloDesigns, iamdadutchpride, Jaimzterr, joe kilvert, jogeboy, lildeg8, Mezzid, My Hate, Reay, skillz369, warman_94, x Too GodLy x, XxGGJxX
04-24-2011, 05:49 PM #65
Originally posted by scooter View Post
You guys this works awesome I've been playing MW2 and Black Ops including zombies, its great you pick and gun and perk you want with any camo even gold lol. There are tons of people on too, no limit to how many you can have except 18 per game. You guys should get on its really fun! Like having PSN back again! hahaha Happy

maybe its fun on black ops cuz there's more people there but nobody's ever on MW2 !!!
04-24-2011, 06:02 PM #66
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
ok so i am getting tired of all these threads saying i want to play my game online. so i just thought why don't we just use Xlink until psn is back up.

You must login or register to view this content.

Servers Offline!
password= ngu123

i have put a 12 player limit on it for the moment but when we do games like domination i will raise it.

It lets you play system link online with friends in another house/country for free.

Tutorial

This could also be useful if they do start charging for psn and you don't want to buy it.

do you need to have cfw mate?
04-24-2011, 06:14 PM #67
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
do you need to have cfw mate?

nopee :tits::
04-24-2011, 06:22 PM #68
Originally posted by scooter View Post
You guys this works awesome I've been playing MW2 and Black Ops including zombies, its great you pick and gun and perk you want with any camo even gold lol. There are tons of people on too, no limit to how many you can have except 18 per game. You guys should get on its really fun! Like having PSN back again! hahaha Happy

how did you get this to work?

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by soaperman View Post
wow i almost gave up ...its the setting to computer u need to change it if u get error change windows wateva hard to exlpain

explain this to me plzz i have windows & ineed help
04-24-2011, 06:32 PM #69
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
nopee :tits::

when i try to load it i get an error saying unable to initialize pssdk manager or wincamp library. (im on windows 7 ) please help
04-24-2011, 07:00 PM #70
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by rangerswatp1873 View Post
when i try to load it i get an error saying unable to initialize pssdk manager or wincamp library. (im on windows 7 ) please help

i've never had it before. if you ticked psp when you made your account i think that might be the cause but im not sure.
04-24-2011, 07:05 PM #71
soaperman
Do a barrel roll!
ok i went i download xlink kia and XBslink i got everything done with xlink n when i try sreach for people to play with nothing pops up on ps3 then some1 told me 2 download XBslink now idk what to do?plz help
04-24-2011, 07:06 PM #72
jubz-2k10
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dr.
ok so i am getting tired of all these threads saying i want to play my game online. so i just thought why don't we just use Xlink until psn is back up.

Servers Offline!
password= ngu123

Tutorial

cant we do Xbslink? xlink kai doesnt work for meh? :(
04-24-2011, 07:06 PM #73
warman_94
Vault dweller
They are not going to charge u /facepalm but i have to agree that this useful thanks m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo