Post: Gitbrew: PS3 Bootloader Dumped MEANS LV0 KEYS COMMING SOON ALSO 3.5X CFW
07-02-2011, 04:06 PM #1
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); More updates from the Gitbrew team, via Twitter. They have recently tweeted this interesting bit of news:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Bootloader has been dumped from a nand successfully. Nor is going to be dumped next. Rootkey, you’re now in our grasp.

CFW we will not release for 3.56+ unless the PS3MFW team finds a way to do that again . an exploit for other developers to work

Rootkey = per console key. You would need to dump your own key in order to decrypt your bootloader and metldr as far as i know.

In layman terms, we are one step closer to a ‘hacked’ PS3 consoles on newer firmwares. Although they don’t plan on making an actual firmware, finding the exploit is the toughest step…its all a cake walk from there. If downgrading isn’t your style (or you own a slim), have patience, things are looking pretty good.

Originally posted by another user
for noobs like what this :dunce:? here a lesson this is the way to get lv0 keys Smile
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 07-02-2011 at 08:32 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Stack0verfl0w for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, AMNE, Brentdevent, Cyborg Ninja, forcer911, MCPADDINGTON, MtrombZ, yoshijon, zIoN-

The following 9 users groaned at Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

alan-123, Daddy, DaveedDB, DesmondS95, Joey Essex, Joshhyyy-, khalids19, ryan saa, TechMemphis
07-02-2011, 04:21 PM #2
MtrombZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Holy
More updates from the Gitbrew team, via Twitter. They have recently tweeted this interesting bit of news:

In layman terms, we are one step closer to a ‘hacked’ PS3 consoles on newer firmwares. Although they don’t plan on making an actual firmware, finding the exploit is the toughest step…its all a cake walk from there. If downgrading isn’t your style (or you own a slim), have patience, things are looking pretty good.

Can always count on you for a good post lol
07-02-2011, 04:24 PM #3
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by mtrombz View Post
can always count on you for a good post lol

thanks man Smile i try

The following user groaned Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

Daddy
07-02-2011, 04:25 PM #4
Nice Try bro but this was already posted here -You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 07-02-2011 at 04:31 PM.

The following user thanked PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

Daddy
07-02-2011, 04:27 PM #5
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by ps3
nice try bro but this was already posted here -You must login or register to view this content. but for some reason it got moved to the questions section.

it different i added explanation so :p

The following user thanked Stack0verfl0w for this useful post:

Brentdevent

The following 4 users groaned at Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

Daddy, DaveedDB, ryan saa, TechMemphis
07-02-2011, 04:33 PM #6
it different i added explanation so :p

Ok i wasnt trying to troll i was just letting you know before people started flaming "oh already posted" and stuff
07-02-2011, 04:37 PM #7
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by ps3
ok i wasnt trying to troll i was just letting you know before people started flaming "oh already posted" and stuff

people can try an flame but i just know more then them on this section i dont promote flaming if i have to defend my self and shut someone down i will Smile

The following user groaned Stack0verfl0w for this awful post:

Daddy
07-02-2011, 06:24 PM #8
Already posted and add the copy/paste source........... You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to MCPADDINGTON for this useful post:

Daddy, Stack0verfl0w
07-02-2011, 09:56 PM #9
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Sony really need to get ****ed again.
I don't how but they are asking it now they are removing that welcome back thingy.
07-02-2011, 10:08 PM #10
.Trent
Banned
More updates from the Gitbrew team, via Twitter. They have recently tweeted this interesting bit of news:

Should lead to some good causes!!

Hopefully this should lead to a good cause

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo