12-17-2011, 01:07 AM #1
BriceC
Computer Programmer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Free Download :p You must login or register to view this content.

Xploder well known in other platforms has released a method for you to download saved games that usually gave the annoying profile errors. What it does is use an "exclusive re-signing technology" which assigns saves to your profile. This is great for those who grow tired of a game after completion and like to use cheats to have a little fun or progress beyond a point if one is truly stuck. This method will work on official consoles as well as those running custom firmware using saves downloaded from Xploder or any other source so you are not restricted to what Xploder has on offer. All this does come at a cost of £14.99.
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by another user
Xploder is the ONLY way to cheat on the PS3 - With exclusive "re-signing" technolgy you can use all these saves with your existing PS3 Profile. No other product, service or method offers this ability. It is exclusive to Xploder and another Xploder first!
Works with the all the latest games, even games that profile lock their saves!
Works with the latest PS3 firmwares without "jailbraking" or "modding"
Assigns any save to your chosen PS3 profile, whether downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.
Unlock secret content - get hidden items, power ups and extra lives etc.
Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games.
Your PS3 will not be able to tell the difference between our "cheat" saves and your own made saves - It will load them all!
FEATURES:

Xploder Cheats software blows your games wide open. Unlock levels, get max money, unlock new characters and vehicles and much more.
No PS3 modding or jailbraking required.
Exclusive "resigning" technolgy assigns any save to your existing PS3 profile. Your PS3 will not know the difference between a save you have made youself or one you have downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.
Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games.
Now includes upload facility - share your saves with 1000"s of xploder users at the click of a button.
Instantly updatable: includes 12 months unlimited downloads and updates from the constantly updated Xploder cheats database.
Live RSS feed keeps you updated with the latest gamesaves from Xbox 360 Cheats, PS3 Cheats, Cheat codes, Wii Cheats, PS2 Cheats, PSP Cheats, DS Cheats | Platform Home | Xploder Online
Join thousands of other Xploder community members and share cheats, gamesaves, tips and gaming news.
Simply download , transfer & play!
Xploder works with your preferred storage device :-

Any USB Stick
Any Memory Pro Stick Duo

Source's
Last edited by BriceC ; 12-17-2011 at 01:49 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to BriceC for this useful post:

Andrew!, forcer911, Infected Gamer, Killua-, Cmd-X
01-13-2012, 03:52 PM #83
foodiesg
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sadielou View Post
Hi guys,

I got my PS3 Xploder software yesterday, I had my doubts with it's reputation but I bit the bullet. Everything works perfect!

I was a bit bummed about no saves for Skyrim but the support team said they are currently going through all of the top games and then putting them up, so fingers crossed it's soon!

Hope this helps, again, no problems to report Smile

Happy gaming!

its all about saved games ?? is there cheat codes to be activated ?
01-14-2012, 12:57 PM #84
Originally posted by Swordsman83 View Post
its all about saved games ?? is there cheat codes to be activated ?

With codes now its very difficult to come by them, the company who make the game either need to add them (like GTA) or a programmer needs to make a trainer for the game.

I rang them the other day and asked about codes. They said it's something their programmers are looking into, but for the moment it's cheat saves, unlocking trophies, achievements etc

I'd get the software, it might come with an update, only £15 Smile

hope that helped!
01-14-2012, 01:36 PM #85
foodiesg
Bounty hunter
With codes now its very difficult to come by them, the company who make the game either need to add them (like GTA) or a programmer needs to make a trainer for the game.

I rang them the other day and asked about codes. They said it's something their programmers are looking into, but for the moment it's cheat saves, unlocking trophies, achievements etc

I'd get the software, it might come with an update, only £15 Smile

hope that helped!

thanks i want to look for something that works like gameshark/action replay..

wonder is it possible to unlock ssfiv trial trophy.
01-14-2012, 01:42 PM #86
Originally posted by Swordsman83 View Post
thanks i want to look for something that works like gameshark/action replay..

wonder is it possible to unlock ssfiv trial trophy.

Xploder is the only software to have got through PS3's walls and found a way to use cheat saves on the PS3, the new software has just been released as they had major problems last year with Sony updating the firmware, but now Xploder works no matter the update Smile

The link is here if you want to look at it more

Smile
01-17-2012, 04:18 PM #87
can somebody share a product key please:Upside Down Happy(
please pm me...thanks a lot
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM #88
Originally posted by mocha88 View Post
can somebody share a product key please:Upside Down Happy(
please pm me...thanks a lot

Have you bought the software but no product key has come through with it? if so, contact support and they'll give you a code.

Hope that helps Smile

Xploder's got a Facebook competition on, 'Like' Xploder, and they'll choose someone to win a game of their choice in the Top 10 chart, cant complain lol

01-18-2012, 02:30 PM #89
keyster05
Bounty hunter
this thread is full of shit Yes
01-18-2012, 06:53 PM #90
Have you bought the software but no product key has come through with it? if so, contact support and they'll give you a code.

Hope that helps Smile

Xploder's got a Facebook competition on, 'Like' Xploder, and they'll choose someone to win a game of their choice in the Top 10 chart, cant complain lol

not working
01-19-2012, 09:44 AM #91
Originally posted by keyster05 View Post
this thread is full of shit Yes
this guy is full of shit Yes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo