12-17-2011, 01:07 AM #1
BriceC
Computer Programmer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Free Download :p You must login or register to view this content.

Xploder well known in other platforms has released a method for you to download saved games that usually gave the annoying profile errors. What it does is use an "exclusive re-signing technology" which assigns saves to your profile. This is great for those who grow tired of a game after completion and like to use cheats to have a little fun or progress beyond a point if one is truly stuck. This method will work on official consoles as well as those running custom firmware using saves downloaded from Xploder or any other source so you are not restricted to what Xploder has on offer. All this does come at a cost of £14.99.
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by another user
Xploder is the ONLY way to cheat on the PS3 - With exclusive "re-signing" technolgy you can use all these saves with your existing PS3 Profile. No other product, service or method offers this ability. It is exclusive to Xploder and another Xploder first!
Works with the all the latest games, even games that profile lock their saves!
Works with the latest PS3 firmwares without "jailbraking" or "modding"
Assigns any save to your chosen PS3 profile, whether downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.
Unlock secret content - get hidden items, power ups and extra lives etc.
Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games.
Your PS3 will not be able to tell the difference between our "cheat" saves and your own made saves - It will load them all!
FEATURES:

Xploder Cheats software blows your games wide open. Unlock levels, get max money, unlock new characters and vehicles and much more.
No PS3 modding or jailbraking required.
Exclusive "resigning" technolgy assigns any save to your existing PS3 profile. Your PS3 will not know the difference between a save you have made youself or one you have downloaded from the xploder database or elsewhere.
Hundreds of cheats for hundreds of games.
Now includes upload facility - share your saves with 1000"s of xploder users at the click of a button.
Instantly updatable: includes 12 months unlimited downloads and updates from the constantly updated Xploder cheats database.
Live RSS feed keeps you updated with the latest gamesaves from Xbox 360 Cheats, PS3 Cheats, Cheat codes, Wii Cheats, PS2 Cheats, PSP Cheats, DS Cheats | Platform Home | Xploder Online
Join thousands of other Xploder community members and share cheats, gamesaves, tips and gaming news.
Simply download , transfer & play!
Xploder works with your preferred storage device :-

Any USB Stick
Any Memory Pro Stick Duo

Source's
Last edited by BriceC ; 12-17-2011 at 01:49 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to BriceC for this useful post:

Andrew!, forcer911, Infected Gamer, Killua-, Cmd-X
01-20-2012, 04:40 PM #92
Default Avatar
mamaman
Originally posted by KyleJH12345 View Post
this guy is full of shit Yes

you all good guy
01-21-2012, 02:54 AM #93
foodiesg
Bounty hunter
i miss the good old days of gameshark and action reply.

infinite health, cash.. not completed game saves.
01-21-2012, 11:20 PM #94
I tried to buy it but Paypal says invalid transaction. :(
01-23-2012, 11:55 AM #95
Just bought PS3 Xploder this morning. Took them a few hours to send me my product key, but that program activated fine. Worked perfect on a save for Final Fantasy XIII. Great product.
01-27-2012, 07:33 AM #96
Originally posted by TheEliteSoldier View Post
i will, i contacted there support team with some legit stuff and sayin i didnt get a product key to activate it Smile :p

if you got one can i get it please? PM me
01-28-2012, 12:17 AM #97
Hey Guys
dont think ive actually posted on here before but i was very dubious about this software bear in mind i have never had to pay for software before using usual sites , i spent about 2 hours or so looking for free product codes and keys couldnt get on for love nor money but at the end of the day its only 15 quid i wanted it to signed the gamesaves to my ps3 that me and a friend have been taking it in turns on i work nights and he works days so we have been swapping over our files every other day or so but i wanted to plat final before part 2 comes out next week so i bought it signed over the game save got my treasure hunter trophy and done p[latinum number 32 in the bank . I only went with this software thinking worst case scenario ive lost 15 quid plus i live abiout 10 miles away from where the companies based its literaly behind a friend of mines video game shop so I figured being 6`3 19 stone and looking like a reject from ufc id get my 15 quid back by having a nice quiet chat next time i go to donny .with every piece of software you get people saying its shit and for some people its true i was going to be one of those poeple till i realised i was using it wrong once your up and running with the product key transfer one game save to a usb device plug into your laptop/pc download the save you want to transfer then drag it to your original save it will then sign it to your account so far i have got about 4 trophies on final , a few on sonic 1 2 and altered beast then a few for the dlc on castlevania if you want to check it out i have the trophies for the dlc but not the main game add me chefgaz on psn id.so basically the software does work BUT it will never do what a game genie did on mega drive /genesis
01-28-2012, 01:15 PM #98
good job!!!
02-07-2012, 04:12 PM #99
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Swordsman83 View Post
i miss the good old days of gameshark and action reply.

infinite health, cash.. not completed game saves.
Me too:cry:
02-10-2012, 12:10 AM #100
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheEliteSoldier View Post
Free Download :p You must login or register to view this content.

Xploder well known in other platforms has released a method for you to download saved games that usually gave the annoying profile errors. What it does is use an "exclusive re-signing technology" which assigns saves to your profile. This is great for those who grow tired of a game after completion and like to use cheats to have a little fun or progress beyond a point if one is truly stuck. This method will work on official consoles as well as those running custom firmware using saves downloaded from Xploder or any other source so you are not restricted to what Xploder has on offer. All this does come at a cost of £14.99.

Source's

none thelinks work mate y dont u just use your exploder setup put it in RAR & upload easy Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo