Post: Jailbreak working on 4.10 PS3 firmware, KaKaRoTo confirms
02-12-2012, 04:21 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 02-12-2012 at 04:23 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

04jberry, AMNE, bnader, CyberHidden, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Fuser's Hoe, imD, IRAQ, lriSh__PrO, Rustled Jimmies, ULG Poison, wright55

The following 4 users groaned at Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Kush Friendly, sylvianlight, TEXAS24_ReStEr
02-17-2012, 10:53 PM #83
KaKaRoTo is such a bullshitter, I think he is just doing it to get attention from the public, he is not going to release a jailbreak. GET OVER IT!!!!
02-17-2012, 11:22 PM #84
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by dunlopghost View Post
people like you are the very reason mathieulh got pissed and left the scene, way too many people bitching about Devs being slow and holding back their information. there's a very good reason Kakaroto's been protective about his information involving this new exploit, it's because the JB isn't finished and he doesn't want sony figuring it out and patching it before it's even ready. whining about it won't change a thing. as i said in my previous post, "patience is a virtue"
you have it wrong mathieulh was a load of shit m8 he left because we found out that most of his work was bull shit

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
KaKaRoTo is such a bullshitter, I think he is just doing it to get attention from the public, he is not going to release a jailbreak. GET OVER IT!!!!
hm bullshitter KaKaRoTo was the 1st person to get things working on the ps3 he gave that out and he will give it out if he finishes it man
02-18-2012, 05:48 AM #85
Slay No More
Who’s Jim Erased?
Isn't this the same people that said they cracked 3.60 a while back? What happened to that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
02-18-2012, 06:02 AM #86
Why does everybody think there's a JB for every firmware
02-18-2012, 10:27 AM #87
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by GoldenKush View Post
nice post bro when do you think this will be released
erm theres no date set 4 the release of the jb it will be out once done
02-18-2012, 11:36 AM #88
ninja12
Can’t trickshot me!
everyone keep dreaming he jailbroken every update but never seen any proof if 4.12 came out now he would av jailbreak 10 mins later he is full of shit and is never gunna release anything
02-18-2012, 12:08 PM #89
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Slay
Isn't this the same people that said they cracked 3.60 a while back? What happened to that? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
KaKaRoTos ps3 was on 3.55 and he update to 3.60 and then installed his fw and it then gave the jb on 3.60 he then installed a progskeet on his ps3 so he cud try it on later firwares and if it didnt worl he cud downgrade but on every fw hes tried it on after 3.60 its worked on but hes trying to ghet it work but the 3.60 keys are different 2 the 4.0 and 4.10 keys so he will work on the 4.10+ because there wont be that much of a key change from 4.00 and 4.11

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by xShaTer View Post
Why does everybody think there's a JB for every firmware
because if people like KaKaRoTos gave up on working on ps3 firmware 3.56 if he didnt do any work on any future fw then there is really no hope i mean not many people are working on the latest fw like he is so just let the guy do his work he knows what hes doing

The following user thanked Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

Slay No More
02-18-2012, 06:39 PM #90
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
It's NOT impossible to create a jb/CFW, its just the new security they use to encrypt all this is way to complicated for any average person to crack including KaKa himself. Theres has to be a way around using JUST FW to make the Install Package Files to appear AND run unsigned PKGs
02-18-2012, 07:42 PM #91
^^^people like this guy make me not like the PS3 Exploits section...stare

The following user thanked #Robert G. III for this useful post:

method1278

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo