Post: Jailbreak working on 4.10 PS3 firmware, KaKaRoTo confirms
02-12-2012, 04:21 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if anyone notice KaKaRoTo’s tweets a few days ago, but the man who reveals to have found the solution for 4.00 have confirmed that the newly released 4.10 is jailbreakable, but still, he advises not to update just yet.
He reiterated that install packages function works fine in 4.10 but the team who is working on the jailbreak unable to run apps in either 4.00 or 4.10 which they still need to find the exploit for.
KaKaRoTo later advises not to upgrade to the latest PS3 firmware unless it is really needed. 4.00 HEN (Homebrew ENabler) has been announced since November last year.
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 02-12-2012 at 04:23 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

04jberry, AMNE, bnader, CyberHidden, DARK-LEGEND_GR, Fuser's Hoe, imD, IRAQ, lriSh__PrO, Rustled Jimmies, ULG Poison, wright55

The following 4 users groaned at Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

iTruceFret, Kush Friendly, sylvianlight, TEXAS24_ReStEr
02-17-2012, 08:56 AM #74
Otib
lolololololol
There's no poin getting your hopes up. Doubt there will be a CFW again. :/
02-17-2012, 04:39 PM #75
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by xX View Post
KaKaRoToKS said to me he cud show a video but there are so many ways to fake things so theres no point

I'm sure he could also release it in beta versions and let everyone else work on it and get blamed
02-17-2012, 05:39 PM #76
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Purple
I'm sure he could also release it in beta versions and let everyone else work on it and get blamed
if he gave it out in beta versions sony wud patch it so that wud be pointless
02-17-2012, 07:53 PM #77
I'm tired of his crap. We have no proof., and we been waiting for a bunch of months. I bet on april he's gonna say April fools... I trolled you guys for months!!!. True I'm not a hacker and can't do anything regarding ps3 cfw but I would show proof and release it.
02-17-2012, 08:19 PM #78
Originally posted by TheEliteSoldier View Post
Bc then Sony would patch it b4 it works I mean damn dude are y'all ****ing stupid

If You Didnt notice, people like to do this thing, its called bypass GG
02-17-2012, 09:46 PM #79
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
I'm tired of his crap. We have no proof., and we been waiting for a bunch of months. I bet on april he's gonna say April fools... I trolled you guys for months!!!. True I'm not a hacker and can't do anything regarding ps3 cfw but I would show proof and release it.

people like you are the very reason mathieulh got pissed and left the scene, way too many people bitching about Devs being slow and holding back their information. there's a very good reason Kakaroto's been protective about his information involving this new exploit, it's because the JB isn't finished and he doesn't want sony figuring it out and patching it before it's even ready. whining about it won't change a thing. as i said in my previous post, "patience is a virtue"

The following 3 users say thank you to Richtofen for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy, SavageRising, xiiBomberHD
02-17-2012, 09:56 PM #80
its already out guys
02-17-2012, 10:33 PM #81
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
Originally posted by xX View Post
if he gave it out in beta versions sony wud patch it so that wud be pointless

Send it out to trusted devs? And yea by a update and we can all bypass the update
02-17-2012, 10:36 PM #82
coolguy12345
Bounty hunter
Theres never going to be a Jailbreak.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo