Post: Whats the worst game you bought for ps3
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM #1
samba7
irish and proud
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The worst game that i bought would have to be F1:championship i brought it back the next day
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 9 users say thank you to samba7 for this useful post:

AndresKid, badsnoopdog1, Confusing, dawoodk786, Dopey, Hockeygurl, MathRock_, SinisterM27, TheyCallMeBreed
11-14-2016, 06:42 AM #362
I didnt care too much for bo3 actually. bunch of campers on small ass maps
11-15-2016, 11:21 AM #363
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Monster Jam it sucks ass xD
11-20-2016, 10:25 AM #364
I didn't buy it but Grand turismo 9 or something like that, it was just blech. it was stupidly confusing
11-21-2016, 07:35 AM #365
F1 2014
02-16-2017, 08:41 PM #366
User24534532
Do a barrel roll!
Fallout New Vegas. What turned me way off was the whole Silver Chip business and while I was doing some quests, I had to go to Caesar's Legion to talk or get something for the Great Khans (I haven't moved on in the main story so I thought it would be ok) But they still took my chip and unknowing to me, I was locked out of something I was trying to do. Wasted so many hours replaying it.
03-03-2017, 02:05 AM #367
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Brink
03-04-2017, 09:04 PM #368
Dark Void. This game was plagued by glitches and crashes. Somehow they made the DLC even worse then the main game.
03-10-2017, 04:31 PM #369
Operation: Flashpoint
07-15-2017, 10:09 PM #370
Jamie_V2
Save Point
Black Ops 3

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo