11-18-2009, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to get a aimbot or wallhack for mw2. i will pay for one if it works. i have a ps3 and i know it can be done im just not good with the java language or C++. let me know if you know how to make one or will make one for me. My friend says he can make one but if he can wouldnt of everyone already made one?
my PSN: "MARYJANESSISTER"

THANKS Happy
11-19-2009, 12:15 AM #2
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Originally posted by sethshannon View Post
i want to get a aimbot or wallhack for mw2. i will pay for one if it works. i have a ps3 and i know it can be done im just not good with the java language or C++. let me know if you know how to make one or will make one for me. My friend says he can make one but if he can wouldnt of everyone already made one?
my PSN: "MARYJANESSISTER"

THANKS Happy

sorry no hacks like that yet for mw2 but were workin on them here is a hack from one of our mods (HSX9) here its for split screen and it unlocks every thing for u on splitscreen enjoy and REMBER TO REP AND THANK OKSmile

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwUXnSkpxY0"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 hacks for PS3 (Splitscreen) By HSx9[/ame]

This is a tutorial on how to hack MW2
I found out how to hack Modern Warfare 2 Splitscreen mode.
If you are going to show this to others please give me credit, if I see people stealing my ideas I will simply not upload videos of amazing hacks and it will upset others.

What this hack does is:

Unlocks all guns
Makes you level 70
Gives you all camos
Gives you all Callsigns
Gives you all titles
Gives you all Emblems
Gives you an insane score
All Atachments
10 classes
10th prestige.

If you are too lazy or you don't know how to hack period. Just download the hacks at You must login or register to view this content.
To open up MPDATA you need this program:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

Coltz-One, Spaz-
11-23-2009, 01:38 PM #3
its bull shit they will just stop you from playing the game
11-23-2009, 01:47 PM #4
Kells
ngujonas.blogspot.com
Theres just an aimbot for PC, just look on youtube
11-23-2009, 02:13 PM #5
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
they can make your ps3 unable to play mw2 so i wouldnt even hack mw2 there aint hacks yet anyway
11-23-2009, 05:00 PM #6
JBooFY
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
omg u ppl saying they can stop u from play Mw2 sound so stupid. Obviously he knows he will have his Psn banned but they cant actually stop him playing a game he PAYED for bc thats illegal so they just cut off his online.
11-23-2009, 10:05 PM #7
Keeper
yeah. and thats a cool hack but you have to get some for online because they are useless wen it matters. i want like a god mode or unlimited ammo or super jump for ps3. and they can only ban u for a week because u payed for the game to pay online. post me if u get any good hacks.
PEACE
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM #8
paciox
Banned
i need aimbot for ps3 !! :} pw me here
11-30-2009, 03:36 PM #9
SgG-LeadeR
Save Point
Hey everyone is there any rank up glitches or hacks, if there is tell me and I will rep you if I think they are good :-) PEACE.
11-30-2009, 07:58 PM #10
IW have tried stopping these sort of hacks from working for MW2. But keep checking NGU there is plenty of hackers working on hacking MW2 at the minute. There probabily hacks already out, the thing is people do not want to share them. You could try having a look into packet injection to hack, because as far as i know this is the way forward.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo