11-18-2009, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to get a aimbot or wallhack for mw2. i will pay for one if it works. i have a ps3 and i know it can be done im just not good with the java language or C++. let me know if you know how to make one or will make one for me. My friend says he can make one but if he can wouldnt of everyone already made one?
my PSN: "MARYJANESSISTER"

THANKS Happy
01-26-2010, 05:47 PM #20
y260
Brute
Why can't we all just lag switch? No aiming required
01-26-2010, 09:52 PM #21
SavagedPixel
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 111 View Post
yeah. and thats a cool hack but you have to get some for online because they are useless wen it matters. i want like a god mode or unlimited ammo or super jump for ps3. and they can only ban u for a week because u payed for the game to pay online. post me if u get any good hacks.
PEACE

Originally posted by paciox View Post
i need aimbot for ps3 !! :} pw me here

There are no aimbot, godmode, unlimited ammo or super jump hacks for online on the ps3, but people are trying to make these hacks possible.
01-26-2010, 10:50 PM #22
Default Avatar
L14M
wow ur all dum aasses
01-29-2010, 09:37 AM #23
Originally posted by L14M View Post
wow ur all dum aasses

what do you mean man? for all you, or anybody else here knows, there may full well be an aimbot or wallhack etc. for mw2. Infact, i went up against a guy with one the other day in mw2. He stood in the middle of the map with an RPD just holding L1 and R1. He got 75 kills straight up in tdm. i left the game. Sorry, but no idea of his name
01-29-2010, 05:50 PM #24
ak47killer
Save Point
One guy I played againts got a nuke in less than a min on high rise team death match. Everyone after the game was cussing him. His name was marine travis with some numbers at the end of his name. His team members were not nuke boosting because we were killing them
01-29-2010, 05:52 PM #25
Originally posted by ak47killer View Post
One guy I played againts got a nuke in less than a min on high rise team death match. Everyone after the game was cussing him. His name was marine travis with some numbers at the end of his name. His team members were not nuke boosting because we were killing them

He couldn't have killed and therefore boosted on his own team :rolleyes:
01-29-2010, 06:18 PM #26
ak47killer
Save Point
I meant someone on my team
01-29-2010, 06:46 PM #27
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
To throw my 2 cents into this conversation which is often debated to weather it is/ isn't possible. From my limited knowlegde and common sense would tell me that someone would have to figure out to how run Code along side the game or somekind of ISO or something to be able to run a AIMBOT. I personally think it's not out and won't be for a while because I don't think anyone has figured out how to break the 4 points of security built within the PS3 system. But people are always pushing the envelope in life so yes it's possible just not for a long time to come. If there is somekind of exploit within the game itself allowing for something like this that is an entirely different subject. :rolleyes:
02-08-2010, 04:15 PM #28
iNvuRT
Save Point
idc about pub i need one for private mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo